Profile for E Sample > Reviews

Khartoum [DVD]
Khartoum [DVD]
Dvd ~ Charlton Heston

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my dad, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Khartoum [DVD] (DVD)
This was a gift for my dad as he really likes Carlton Heston. He said it was great. Highly recommend.

Panasonic KX-TG8423EM Triple DECT Phone with Colour Screen and Answering Machine - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 23 Mar. 2014
These are great. We've had them for ages and they really are reliable and can do anything and everything you could possibly want from a phone!

Luxury Faux Fur Deep Dog Bed Extra Large
Luxury Faux Fur Deep Dog Bed Extra Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Our dog loved this, 23 Mar. 2014
It was big and comfy and our dog, a large retriever, loved it and had loads of space. It was pretty and easy to clean.

Royal Flash (Flashman Papers)
Royal Flash (Flashman Papers)
by George MacDonald Fraser
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed, 23 Mar. 2014
Flashman is the worst of all action heroes and yet strangely addictive. I have worked my way through them all and enjoyed the adventure.

Flash for Freedom!
Flash for Freedom!
by George MacDonald Fraser
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite so far, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Flash for Freedom! (Audio CD)
This was my favourite flash story so far. My mum gave me a few and I've now worked my way through them all. They are of a different time . They are funny and action packed adventure stories with such an awful hero!

Papo 54018 Animal Figurine - Newfoundland Dog
Papo 54018 Animal Figurine - Newfoundland Dog
Offered by The Global Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely, 23 Mar. 2014
I got this as a gift for my aunt and it is a really nice ornament. She is very keen on 'newfies' so it was great to find something that was tasteful and well made.

Rayware Alpine Poppy Dinner Set, 16 Piece
Rayware Alpine Poppy Dinner Set, 16 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty, 23 Mar. 2014
I bought the poopy set for my gran and it all looked lovely and was really nice quality. It is prettier in the flesh than the pictures give it credit for.

Rayware Alpine Poppy Tea for One
Rayware Alpine Poppy Tea for One

Rayware Alpine Poppy Melamine Trays, Set of 3
Rayware Alpine Poppy Melamine Trays, Set of 3
Offered by Diy-Direct

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for hubby, 23 Mar. 2014
My hubby loves withnail and I so I got him this tshirt. To be honest he never wears it and attempted to leave it behind when we went on holiday but I thought it was good!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5