Profile for Laura > Reviews

Content by Laura

Laura (|Liverpool UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bon Bon Buddies Disney Princess Surprise Bag 13 g (Pack of 15)
Bon Bon Buddies Disney Princess Surprise Bag 13 g (Pack of 15)
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for party bags, 19 Jan 2013
They are actually the party surprise bags, not the easter egg Amazon have showing at time I wrote this.
Good little bags containing a lolly pop, some other refresher type sweets, stickers, a poster, colouring in sheets and a gift. An easy party bag. The ones I got sent are in date until summer 2014.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2014 9:05 AM GMT

Disney Cars Pencil Bag with Marshmallows (Pack of 10)
Disney Cars Pencil Bag with Marshmallows (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for party bags, 19 Jan 2013
Great gift for party bags and sure to be well received by children. The ones I got sent are in date until summer 2014

Disney Disney Princess Coin Pouch with Marshmallows (Pack of 12)
Disney Disney Princess Coin Pouch with Marshmallows (Pack of 12)
Price: 12.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for party bags, 19 Jan 2013
They are actually pencil cases not coin purses. There are 3 designs so 4 of each in each box. Nice little party bag gift and in date until summer 2014.

Disney Princess Go Glow Night Light and Torch
Disney Princess Go Glow Night Light and Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars So thankful for this torch, 18 Nov 2012
We have had this now for about 2 months after my 3 year old decided she was afraid of the dark and was imagining shadows in her room were monsters. My daughter loves it, says it's her magic torch and that she isn't afraid anymore. I decided on this model as I thought it would be easier to hold and more durable than the projector one, and it has been so far, touch wood, as my daughter has not been gentle with it and its been dropped quite a few times.
I can also confirm it is very bright when it's been shined into your eyes at 3 in the morning.
Great product.

Smiffy'S Luxury Cape And Hat
Smiffy'S Luxury Cape And Hat
Price: 14.06

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Smiffy'S Luxury Cape And Hat (Toy)
Bought in panic as the Miss Christmas outfit I had bought for my daughter last year she had grown too tall for and I wanted something for the Christmas card photograph. I didn't expect much, but the material is super, super thin , the white fake fur had shed all over the cape in the packing and the hat didn't even properly fit my 3 year olds head (she does have a large head, but it's an adult in the photograph, so thought it would be ok). Avoid.

Walking & Talking [DVD]
Walking & Talking [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kathy Burke
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Walking & Talking [DVD] (DVD)
A beautiful, beautiful show, that I am so happy got commissioned.
I loved and was so touched by the original Christmas Cracker short Kathy Burke did and wanted to see more of her world growing up, so was overjoyed when this came on.
It's magical, honest, and captivating.Unlike some other programming at the moment, this makes you feel better after you watched it, it inspires the soul. Brilliantly written and acted.

Marie Meili Curves Black Swimwear Ring Wire Bra
Marie Meili Curves Black Swimwear Ring Wire Bra

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the bigger bust, 30 Mar 2012
I love this bikini top. I have trouble finding a well fitted, supportive bikini top and took a chance when I ordered this and so glad I did. It looks lovely on and is true to size. Will buy again.

Totes Girls Princess Socks
Totes Girls Princess Socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely socks but may not get what is pictured, 24 Aug 2011
I ordered one of each colour and they are fantastic, great quality slipper socks. The blue Cinderella sock was not sent, but a pink and blue Snow White sock, the lilac Tinkerbell sock (pictured) and a pink Tinkerbell sock (pink and white with Tinkerbells profile blowing a kiss, no lettering). Still very happy with the purchase, as will my daughter and her godmother, whom I bought them for.
..............................................................................................................................
Made a 2nd order, which has just arrived. This time I got the blue Cinderella sock (pictured) and the two different colour Tinkerbell socks. All lovely as before.

Good Night, Dora! (Dora the Explorer)
Good Night, Dora! (Dora the Explorer)
by Nickelodeon

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Aug 2011
Both my daughter (2) and I love this book, we both do all the noises before she lifts the flaps. We have has it over 6 months now and she still asks for it most nights. We are bringing her up bilingually, so the Dora books are fantastic for that.

Dora Enchanted Garden Backpack School Bag with Front Pocket
Dora Enchanted Garden Backpack School Bag with Front Pocket

4.0 out of 5 stars Backpack, Backpack, 20 Aug 2011
I bought this for my 2 year old (she is quite tall at 90cms) and she loves it and my heart melts every-time I see her with it on. It's great quality, holds a surprising amount (in our case a thin towel, bathing suit, thick book, drink , snacks and change of clothes for nursery). The front and insides are wipe clean plastic and I have had no problems putting it in with a cool wash in the machine when the pink canvas has got a bit dirty.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3