Profile for Katja > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Trixie Walker Care Protective Boots, Medium, Black
Trixie Walker Care Protective Boots, Medium, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars o.k., 12 May 2014
Bought medium size for my ESP. It is still a bit large but o.k. with the bandage under it. The first boot lasted about 10 days then it was wrecked. Am now using the second one. hopefully her wound has healed before that one goes. guess it would be o.k. for a calm dog which does not go 'off road' but not strong enough for an energetic spaniel.

Philips SHS390/10 Neckband Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)
Philips SHS390/10 Neckband Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by BrightRetail

4.0 out of 5 stars nice suprise, 30 April 2014
I had problems with in ear plugs when running. Tried several types and always loose them when doing sport - even the sport types with the earhook on it. So I was very skeptical. When they arrived the neck band looked too long and stood off the neck and nothing is adjustable. I gave it a try anyway and was very suprised when they stayed on the whole time. Maybe the neck band is not suppose to be close to the head? The sound quality is good but you are still able to hear the traffic which I quite like. It has the cable on just one side which makes it more comfortable when doing sport.
Just 4 stars though as nothing is adjustable and it would be helpful to have a volume button on the cable.

Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 18"
Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 18"
Offered by Vanilla Sugar

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 18" (Misc.)
I bought this coat as I liked the chest protection on it. Unfortunately is is badly designed and the rain runs from the back into the chest bit and makes the chest more wet than without it. At least it keeps the mud out. Also the chest flapp rubbs on the inside of my dog leg and she now has a bald patch. The hind leg straps are so tight that I never used it as I was afraid it will cut into my dogs leg. I might now just use it to put the coat with the fleece on her after a walk to keep her warm on the way back home (in the car)
Defently not to recommomend. I will now buy a rain coat without chestflap.

Brain Games For Dogs: Fun ways to build a strong bond with your dog and provide it with vital mental stimulation
by Claire Arrowsmith

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it, 2 Jan 2013
The games are very good explained and easy to follow. There are different grades depending on the capability of your dog. I tried a few games so far and my dog loves it and it tires her out nicely.

Multi Colour Jellyfish Design Gel Silicone TPU Case Cover with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 2 Jan 2013
This cover looks really nice and protects the phone. Fits good and gives you a better grip on the phone.

Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant vacuum, 2 Jan 2013
This vacuum is light, easy to use and leaves no traces of pet hair. A few people wrote that the attachements are a bit fiddly but I found them easy to use. Great buy

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with it, 16 Nov 2012
I have to edit my previous review (below). I have stopped using the harness just a few days after I wrote the review as my spaniel became so used to the harness that she continued to pull with full strenght. I bought the Halit instead and have tried it now a few weeks. Even though she didn't like the Halti at first she has got used to it and it actually prevents her from pulling. If she tries to pull, it moves her head round. It also makes her pick up the nose from the ground which the harness never did. Again I just use it as a training aid and not a solution but I can just say: Don't bother getting the harness, go for the halti and continue training.
Old review:
I bought a medium seize harness for my Springer spaniel but it seems to be far too large. It slips off the shoulders and I had to put a few knots into the end to stop it slipping. The harness alone didn't really stop the dog from pulling but i put the other end of the lead on the collar and that seems to work. Pulls from 2 places if she pulls. I will just use it to train her to walk to heal and then I won't use it again.I guess you get what you pay for.

How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through Puppyhood and Beyond
How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through Puppyhood and Beyond
by Cesar Millan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good novel bad training guide, 22 Sep 2012
I bought this book as a training guide and was disappointed as such. It is an interesting book to read about how he trained his dogs with just a few tips. You need to read a lot before getting the training information you were really after.
If you after a training guide than this book is a bit long windet, if you want an interesting novel about dog training then you will enjoy the book. I bought "the perfect puppy" from Gwen Bailey as well and find it an easy step by step training guide getting straight to the point.

Senseo Coffee Pods City-Tour Small (Rio de Janeiro, Vienna, Sevilla )
Senseo Coffee Pods City-Tour Small (Rio de Janeiro, Vienna, Sevilla )
Offered by SHOP 4 LESS

3.0 out of 5 stars nice coffee, 27 Jun 2012
Nice enough coffee, don't know if I would buy it again. It is a bit expensive and the other senseo coffee is just as nice. Bought myself some vanilla flavour to put in normal coffee that is a much cheaper version.

Large Address Book - new K Two Design
Large Address Book - new K Two Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Jun 2012
This is a great address book. I have lost my previous onces (too small). This one is large enough to go onto the book shelf and won't be lost any more. The stickers for corrections are a great idea.

Page: 1 | 2