Profile for Rebecca Roberts > Reviews

Rebecca Roberts (Sheffield)

Page: 1 | 2
Deluxe Jewel Cat Collar with safety buckle Cerise
Deluxe Jewel Cat Collar with safety buckle Cerise

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like the quality and look of these collars but it ..., 19 Jun. 2015
I really like the quality and look of these collars but it does annoy me that when they are taken out of the packaging they are sort of squashed and don't sit on the cat right. I had to really mess with it to try and get it comfortable for my cat.

Epson WorkForce WF-7610DWF A3 Duplex Printer with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and A3 Double-Sided Printing (Print/Scan/Copy/Fax)

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better scanner than its competitors, 19 Jun. 2015
Much better scanner than its competitors. Although if you are an artist/Illustrator I would recommend getting a separate scanner and printer really because I've found you always compromise on quality if you get combined. The printer quality of this is fine for office use which is all I want it for, I mainly got it for the scanner and I'm happy :)

Winsor & Newton 250ml Bottle Water Resistant Drawing Ink - Black Indian
Winsor & Newton 250ml Bottle Water Resistant Drawing Ink - Black Indian

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite brand of ink, 19 Jun. 2015
My favourite brand of ink, worth the extra pennies for the rich black. Being waterproof it's great for using under watercolour.

Derwent 2301937 Academy Colouring Pencils Tin - Set of 12
Derwent 2301937 Academy Colouring Pencils Tin - Set of 12

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 Jun. 2015
They are a bit too hard for drawing with so the colours aren't bold enough.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 19 Jun. 2015
I was sceptical but one of these got rid of my ant infestation in my kitchen in less than 24 hours!!!!! I had tried everything else but this was the only solution. Amazing.

Wild
Wild
by Emily Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Wild (Hardcover)
Brilliant book, beautiful artwork, gorgeous story. :)

Moleskine Folio Sketch Book A4
Moleskine Folio Sketch Book A4
Offered by Book Depository

4.0 out of 5 stars The paper has changed slightly in Moleskine sketchbooks. It ..., 19 Jun. 2015
The paper has changed slightly in Moleskine sketchbooks. It isn't as yellow but I'm sure it's also lost some of its quality. I'm always a fan of these sketchbooks though even though they are very expensive!

Daler - Rowney A3 Series 'a' Gummed Cartridge Pad
Daler - Rowney A3 Series 'a' Gummed Cartridge Pad
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jun. 2015
Great quality cartridge for sketching.

Fifty Years of Illustration
Fifty Years of Illustration
by Lawrence Zeegen

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for research for a university essay and it proved useful for some bits but I probably won't read it ..., 19 Jun. 2015
I was slightly surprised to find that some of the facts in the book are incorrect (after speaking with one of the artists mentioned in the book!!!) which made me doubt the authenticity of the authors comments. I bought it for research for a university essay and it proved useful for some bits but I probably won't read it again now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2016 7:35 AM BST

Zebra Comic G Model Chrome Pen Nib, Pack of 10 (PG-6C-C-K)
Zebra Comic G Model Chrome Pen Nib, Pack of 10 (PG-6C-C-K)
Offered by Otake

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality sturdy nibs, 19 Jun. 2015
great quality sturdy nibs, great for drawing and writing. Not as flexible as I personally go for usually but a good quality product.

Page: 1 | 2