Profile for Ms. Patricia Cooke > Reviews

Lloytron 14" 40w 'Equinox' Touch Table Lamp - Cream
Lloytron 14" 40w 'Equinox' Touch Table Lamp - Cream
Offered by dealsassured

5.0 out of 5 stars Really classy, 14 Aug. 2013
A really pleasing item, reacts well to the touch and looks so classy. Well worth the price paid for it.

Nightwalker Collection [DVD]
Nightwalker Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kiyotoshi Sasano

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good., 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Nightwalker Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I can't say I was impressed with this anime, bad animation and I feel I've wasted my money, there's much better ones that I'd have rather spent my money on.

Nura - Rise Of The Yokai Clan Season 1 Part 2 [DVD]
Nura - Rise Of The Yokai Clan Season 1 Part 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aya Hirano

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic anime series, 14 Aug. 2013
I've been waiting for so long to get the dubbed version of this anime, I've only got the sub version until now. They've chosen really good voice actors that really fit the characters. I can't wait for the second season.

Canon PIXMA MG3250 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Scan, Copy, Wi-Fi and Auto Duplex)
Offered by OnlineshopbaseLtd

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 14 Aug. 2013
I love this printer, so easy to set up and having tested the printing and scanning I'm really pleased with it. Much better than my last HP printer. Very good value.

Peacemaker Kurogane Anime Fabric Wall Scroll Poster (32"X 43") Inches
Peacemaker Kurogane Anime Fabric Wall Scroll Poster (32"X 43") Inches

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful poster, 1 July 2013
I love this poster, it looks really classy and so easy to put up. I'll definitely be thinking of others to buy from this seller.

Viewfinder Series - Hard-Working Cameraman Akihito Takaba's Romantic Life as an Indentured Servant

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say, all stories connected to Viewfinder are worth having., 1 July 2013
I love all books and side stories from this series, great characters and awesome artwork. Definitely worth the money I spent on it.

Viewfinder Series - Akihito Takaba's Refined Summer Vacation
Viewfinder Series - Akihito Takaba's Refined Summer Vacation

5.0 out of 5 stars Always enjoyable, 1 July 2013
Any manga from this series is always worth having and this one is no different. If you have others then be sure to add this to the collection.

Peacemaker Kurogane Anime Fabric Wall Scroll Poster (32"X 44") Inches
Peacemaker Kurogane Anime Fabric Wall Scroll Poster (32"X 44") Inches

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 1 July 2013
Absolutely gorgeous poster, smooth nylon fabric and very easy to hang on the wall. I would definitely buy more of these.

Peacemaker Kurogane Anime Fabric Wall Scroll Poster (32"X 23") Inches
Peacemaker Kurogane Anime Fabric Wall Scroll Poster (32"X 23") Inches

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 1 July 2013
The poster is nice and good quality, be advised though to check the measurements when it first arrives, it's only when I came to hang it on my wall that I found it was slightly longer in length on one side than the other which meant having to crinkle up the fabric in the one corner.

Nura - Rise Of The Yokai Clan Season 1 Part 1 [DVD]
Nura - Rise Of The Yokai Clan Season 1 Part 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aya Hirano

5.0 out of 5 stars Demons and lots of them, 18 May 2013
I loved this anime, so many different demons with a wide variety of talents. You have good demons against bad ones and the main character Nura is a worthy main character. He is a normal boy during the day but changes into a true demon at nighttime. It's amusing to watch him try to be a normal schoolboy with his friends and have to cope with a demonic family as well. There's alot of action sequences but great character development. The designs of all the different demons is really well done and the animation is flawless. Once you get into it you really can't stop watching. I've already pre-ordered the 2nd season and don't begrudge a single penny of the money I've already spent on this first one. A definite thumbs up for anime lovers everywhere.

Page: 1 | 2