Profile for Manic Mother > Reviews

Manic Mother (Kent, UK)

VTech Rocking Chair
VTech Rocking Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best toys ever!, 17 May 2009
This review is from: VTech Rocking Chair (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 1 year old; he is my fourth child so was unsure what I could buy when he already has most things. This chair has brought him so much pleasure. He loves the music and nursery rhymes and finds a rocking chair the funniest thing ever! Only problem is, he insists on standing or kneeling on it and rocking at great speed; fortunately the chair is sturdy and well built and only rocks gently so is as safe as they could possibly make it. Great value toy.

Sheep Apron
Sheep Apron
Offered by Maunders

1.0 out of 5 stars Hugely disappointed, 5 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Sheep Apron (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this for a family member for Christmas who is a sheep farmer, partly as a joke.

Very disappointed with the quality of this item; found it to be almost paper thin, not ideal for use in a kitchen.

I consider it to be poor value for money and together with the excessive price for posting (considering it only cost under a pound to send because of it's light weight) I would not recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality and price, 5 Feb. 2009
Ideal for all those die hard fans of the famous boy superhero, like my son!

Great quality quilt cover with fine graphic images; can't fault!

Star Wars Clone Wars Force Action Lightsaber Obi-Wan
Star Wars Clone Wars Force Action Lightsaber Obi-Wan

3.0 out of 5 stars Limited play value, 5 Feb. 2009
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this light saber for Christmas for my three year old son who was entranced by the Star Wars films and enjoys play sword fighting etc... However, since receiving it, it has barely been played with as you cannot actually physically use it but simply press the button to eject the saber and begin the famous noise. I think his dad has actually played with it more than my son! Far more of a role play toy and not for the physical "hands on" type child!