Profile for M. Jasper > Reviews

Content by M. Jasper

M. Jasper "michael2097"

2 x atFoliX Apple iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2 Screen Protector - FX-Clear crystal clear
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, unless you are looking for a screen full of bubbles..., 3 April 2014
Read the reviews and thought paying for a more expensive product would work for my ipad 4. I followed the instructions to the letter and despite two attempts(myself the an IT person) ended up with nothing but a screen full of bubbles! After my first failed attempt I took it into work and got one of the IT team to try in the server room, as it's dust and static free, and his result was the same, a complete waste of £18!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2014 8:21 AM BST

Cloudseller NEW iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C CHARGER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- ...

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 16 Mar. 2014
This product does not work and it is a total waste of money and of my time. It was £6 so it is not worth the time and effort to return it, but it really is a piece of rubbish.

Belkin Leather Cinema 360 degrees swivel Folio with stand for iPad (3rd and 4th Gen) in Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good quality, 16 Mar. 2014
I was a little concerned when buying this product as it seemed a little inexpensive for what it was. However, when it arrived I found it to be just how it was described and it's very robust and very good quality. The 'stand' mode is OK, but has slipped once or twice, but my main reason for purchase is was as a protective carry case and it fully fulfils my expectations.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not well made, 27 July 2013
I bought this for my grandson and when it arrived I found that the stitching was very poor. He wore it on two occasions and the second time it started falling to pieces, it was not very good quality.

Filmmaker's Dictionary
Filmmaker's Dictionary
by Ralph S. Singleton

1.0 out of 5 stars Unrealistic, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Filmmaker's Dictionary (Hardcover)
I was working in the film industry and thought that this book would help me as everyone uses on-set jargon. I went through the book with colleagues, who have worked in the film industry both in the US and UK and they felt the vast majority of terms were not used or very old. It was of little use.

Multi-Power BG-E5 BGE5 Battery Grip + 2X LP-E5 Battery -1600 mAh + 1X IR remote control for Canon EOS 1000D 500D 450D Rebel Xs Xsi T1I Camera
Offered by bpsltduk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit and good value, 27 July 2013
I read all the reviews about this kit when I was considering the purchase, and was a little worried with the negative reviews. I'm not sure why so negative, as I am very pleased with the product. It came with two batteries, which, on the face of it, seem very good value; it also had a little remote device and seperate holder for AA batteries. The fitting, which is a screw fitting, took a few seconds to fix to my camera. I have quite large hands and having this grip made it easier to hold my camera, which is an old EOS450D, even with this grip my camera still seemed nicely balanced. The most photographs that I have taken in one day is 550, so I don't think that I will ever need the second battery boost, but it's good to have the option. It is very well made, it seems robust (although I have only used it for two days); I think that it is great value for money and a nice piece of kit and at the moment I cannot see any negative issues.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Low price, poor product, 26 July 2012
I bought this touchscreen stylus pen as I have just purchased a new Samsung Galaxy phone, and with large hands and fingers, thought that this would be a useful addition. At just a couple of pounds I thought that it was a real bargain, however I had used it for just a few days and already the sponge 'nib' is crushed and falling off. I feel that this product is a total waste of money. Before anyone comments that I could get a refund, what is the point having paid just a few pounds, it's not worth my time, so I will learn from my mistake.

African Brew Ha Ha: A Motorcycle Quest from Lancashire to Cape Town
African Brew Ha Ha: A Motorcycle Quest from Lancashire to Cape Town
by Alan Whelan

3.0 out of 5 stars If I wanted a sermon, I'd go to church, 11 Jun. 2010
I enjoyed the book, as I am a keen motorcycle myself, and lived and worked in South Africa for over a year, then travelled through Africa and back to the UK, so had had great empathy for him. The book was very entertaining for the most part, however towards the end it became sermon-like, so much so that I gave up and just skipped through the last pages. For three quarters of the book it was exciting, funny, and engaging, but towards the end it fell a little flat and his arrival in Cape Town was a great disappointment. His criticism of Namibia really turned me off.

Camera Film Scanner - Digital Photo Converter
Camera Film Scanner - Digital Photo Converter

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor, 3 Dec. 2008
I bought this product as I had a few negatives to transfer, however it has been a total disapointment, and the company do not seem bothered that the software is not compatible with either my PC or laptop. One to be avoided.