Profile for Lena27 > Reviews

Irish Coffee Glasses 10.2oz / 290ml - Set of 4 | Heat Resistant Glassware
Irish Coffee Glasses 10.2oz / 290ml - Set of 4 | Heat Resistant Glassware
Offered by Care Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!!, 24 Jan. 2014
Excellent glasses.Good and sturdy but stylish. I've enjoyed many Tia Maria coffees in my lovely glasses
Very happy with my purchase.
Thank you.

ABS Hard Shell Cabin Case Designed To Fit Cage 55x40x20cm Onboard Hand Luggage 4 Wheels (3975 Rose)
Offered by Lowcostbags

5.0 out of 5 stars Many trips now,excellent product, 29 Nov. 2013
Superb case.Fits all budget airline requirements with ease,yet holds ample for a week long trip.
Looks great,lightweight,sturdy....(been on many a trek on local transport as I'm a tight wad) what more could I need. Too old now to carry it all on my back....so loving gliding it all stylishly along beside side me.

Connect IT Mirror Effect Plasma Heater, 1800 Watt
Connect IT Mirror Effect Plasma Heater, 1800 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb delivery....excellent fire., 29 Nov. 2013
I had looked at many fires before I came across this one. I was impressed with the reviews & decided to chance it. Delivery superb,could track driver to within minutes of my address!!Looks great,price is great,does its job. Happy customer.You won't be disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2013 3:40 PM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Phew! Patience &,nails vital. but worth the effort., 28 Nov. 2013
Read all posted reviews on product and agree with majority.Great product but takes some tackling.
I've used many wall stickers over the years,all with ease.
This was a challenge,I was,at one point,about to roll up & return to sender.But my daughters long acrylic nails saved the day.
The islands are stuck fast,I lost UK & other vital islands on many attempts to remove from backing.But my daughters nails managed to prise them off......patience & nails are vital...but worth effort

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeez!! Tough but gets results., 20 Aug. 2013
I'm into my 3rd week and can definitely see a change in shape now. I'm still doing level 1 as I'm no where near as fit as I thought I was......Jillian gave me a reality check!
I'm doing alternate days of this DVD and 10 min toning for beginners......another DVD for pain lovers,
I struggled a bit for 2weeks with jillian cos of knee and various muscle pain......was all I could do to stand upright somedays.....muscles I never knew I had......but she sure does get us the results we want. This works.
My posture has improved as my core has strengthened,I'm walking with an air of confidence.....I work out!
Love going to my wardrobe now and knowing that what ever I pick to wear I'm gonna feel good in it.
I'm 54 next week and already feel fitter and more confident than I've felt in years.
Thank you Jillian.

10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD]
Dvd ~ 10 Minute Solution

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeez!!! Beginners!!, 20 Aug. 2013
I'm a 54 yr old (what I thought was) a reasonably fit woman.......how wrong I was!,
Excellent DVD. Slow intense 10 min sections.I use 2kg hand weights and found them too heavy in the first week but persevered and now manage them well.
I've been doing alternate days of jillian Michaels 30 day shred......another one for the pain lovers!
And this 10 min toning. I'm into my 3rd week and can notice a big difference in my shape.
The pain is paying off......some days it was all I could do to try and stand up straight.....abs in agony
But now my posture has improved as my core has strengthened and I'm feeling great.
The lady doing this DVD is super fit of course with not one ounce of fat but she's very encouraging and pleasant.

Astral Moisturising Cream 500ml
Astral Moisturising Cream 500ml
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars The only moisturiser for me, 20 Aug. 2013
I've tried lots of different brands of moisturiser over the years but always come back to Astral.
I'm now 54 and find Astral superb on my skin.My daughter of 23yrs loves it too and says if it's helped my face stay as line free as it is,then she knows how well it moisturises and will do the same for face.

All Natural 5-HTP, ONLY £14.89 for 120 x 100mg Premium Quality UK Manufactured High Strength Capsules from Griffonia seed powder. FREE delivery on all UK orders
Offered by Good 2 Go health&beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Mood improved,sleep improved, 20 Aug. 2013
As a woman in the mid to final years of menopause I was looking for something to lift my mood and maybe help me sleep and avoid HRT.
A colleague told me about 5hpt and the positive affects it can have. I was sceptical but had nothing to lose.
I take 100mg each morning with breakfast,it took about 2weeks to notice any significant difference.
My mood has definitely improved,I'm much less snappy and have even laughed out loud on quite a few occasions which I can't remember doing for quite awhile!!
My colleagues have even noticed a difference in my mood,....asking what I'm on!! 5hpt!
And sleep is now a pleasure rather than a dread.i used toss and turn for hours but now it's straight off,deep sleep.i wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
I recommend 5hpt, it's helped me feel 10 yrs younger.