Profile for MT GUSTAFSSON > Reviews

Content by MT GUSTAFSSON

MT GUSTAFSSON "TezaG" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Doctor Who - The Complete BBC Series 2 Box Set [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Complete BBC Series 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant
Offered by Shop now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Oct. 2011
This is David Tennant's first series as the Doctor and it's absolutely brilliant! He and Billie Piper has got really good chemistry and the episodes are all well written! I can highly recommend season 2!

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toothbrush I've ever had!, 21 Jun. 2011
This is my 3rd electrical toothbrush and the best by far! The other ones were also Braun Oral-B. My teeth feels very clean and I love the 30 second interval stutter because it made me realise that I've been brushing my teeth for way too long. I also love the battery indicator that signals when the battery is low. The only downside is that the packaging is nearly impossible to open and I don't even want to think about what problems an elderly person or someone with weak hands would face if they ordered this toothbrush! It nearly wrecked one of my scissors! So if superdifficult packaging doesn't scare you than you should definitely go for this one!!

Mini Shopaholic
Mini Shopaholic
by Sophie Kinsella

5.0 out of 5 stars It's annoyingly good!, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Mini Shopaholic (Paperback)
I love all the other shopaholic books and was eagerly awaiting the latest one and I was not one bit disappointed! It's so amazing that the author can create a person that lives in such a dream world and get away with it! If a real person would behave like Becky does, she would have been banged up for fraud long time ago :D

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good!, 10 May 2011
I've only tried it once when in the gym but so far I like it, I wore it over a thin tshirt but it seem to be quite comfy even on bare arms. It took me a while to figure out which way I should position it to be able to see my ipod best but when I did everything was fine :) I prefer it on my right arm with the volume control facing me. I'm very happy with the product!

Les Miserables - The 25th Anniversary in Concert at the O2 [DVD]
Les Miserables - The 25th Anniversary in Concert at the O2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alfie Boe
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Is not enough for this!, 13 Oct. 2010
I saw the concert from Vue Fulham and it was absolutely fantastic! If the recording is like what we saw in the cinemas then this is going to be something special! The cast was so well put together and each one brought a credibility to the part and you would have thought they performed together every night. It was simply put - fantastic!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4