Profile for MT GUSTAFSSON > Reviews

Content by MT GUSTAFSSON

MT GUSTAFSSON "TezaG" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Single Father [DVD]
Single Father [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Single Father [DVD] (DVD)
I've watched Single Father many times and I just love it! David Tennant and Suranne Jones have such great chemistry and the kids are just adorable! I can highly recommend watching it!

Doggie Waste Bag & Dispenser
Doggie Waste Bag & Dispenser
Offered by Shop Monk

3.0 out of 5 stars Dispenser is ok but the bags are too thin, 2 Feb 2014
They are much thinner than other bags we've tried and they tear easily. The dispenser itself is just as good as any other ones and it was mainly for that one that we bought the set.

BT 2000 Cordless DECT Phone
BT 2000 Cordless DECT Phone
Offered by In2digital

2.0 out of 5 stars Makes strange background noices, 2 Feb 2014
I don't know if it's the phone itself or if it's something wrong with the line, but I think it's the phone since we do not have the same problem with the other phones. Every time I make a call there's strange background noises, not loud enough not to hear the other person but annoying!

360 ROTATING FLIP LEATHER CASE COVER FOR THE NEW IPAD MINI (Purple Polka)
360 ROTATING FLIP LEATHER CASE COVER FOR THE NEW IPAD MINI (Purple Polka)
Offered by Tec Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, 2 Feb 2014
This case has a very nice and smooth feel to it and I love the rotating function! This is my second rotating case and I could never go back to the kind of case you fold into a stand. My boss liked it so much that I ordered one for her as well.

Lumsing® Premium Multi-Function Painting Series Wallet Leather Flip Case Cover & Credit Card Holder and Phone Stand and Lanyard for iPhone 4 4S - Multicolor (Blue + Black + Brown)
Offered by ATekCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Full cover and looks nice, 10 Jan 2014
I love the colors and the fact that it covers your iPhone completely. I like the handle as it's useful when taking picture over water as you can prevent the phone from falling in.

Samsung 2TB D3 Station External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Samsung 2TB D3 Station External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Ballicom International

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 Jan 2014
It's excellent and I've used it to backup pictures and my Sims games and many other things. I had a 1Tb of the same brand before so I knew it would be good.

The Sims 3: Into the Future - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
The Sims 3: Into the Future - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by GameCyberShop

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the best expansion pack ever!, 10 Jan 2014
I love it! It's very different from all the other packs and provides you with a hint about what the future might be like for us :)

Kingavon BB-EB100 Single Electric Blanket - White
Kingavon BB-EB100 Single Electric Blanket - White
Offered by Babz Media

3.0 out of 5 stars Got a differnt one from the one I ordered, 10 Jan 2014
The first one didn't work so I got a replacement but it didn't look like the one I ordered but I kept it anyway as it was cold and I really needed one.

BaByliss 2337U Wave Envy Hair Styler
BaByliss 2337U Wave Envy Hair Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Jan 2014
I tried one of my friends old one and loved it so I decided to go look for one of my own. This one is an updated version of the same my friend had but works just the same plus it's lighter. It creates lovely waves and you don't have to do all the hair, just doing the top layer is enough. I'm very happy I bought it!

Professional Hairdresser's Pink Butterfly Hair Clips (x12)
Professional Hairdresser's Pink Butterfly Hair Clips (x12)
Offered by Perfect Looks

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 10 Jan 2014
But I wish you could make a smaller pack then 12 as I have quite fine hair and only need about 5 at the most. But I guess it wasn't a bad price for that many so I won't have to feel guilt for not keeping all of them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4