Profile for Annika > Reviews

Content by Annika

Annika

Precision Knife Stainless Steel 7pc set with Holder (Coloured Handles, Red)
Precision Knife Stainless Steel 7pc set with Holder (Coloured Handles, Red)
Offered by SQ Professional Ltd
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 1 May 2014
I love this. All the knives are very sharp and the sharpener works a treat as well.
I can't remember if it says so in the product summary, but the whole thing turns around itself as well which I love!

SFR Ice/Inline/Roller Skate Carry Bag - Disco
SFR Ice/Inline/Roller Skate Carry Bag - Disco
Offered by Kates Skates
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 May 2014
My size 9 boots fit perfectly.. at the ice rink I can see loads of people with the same bag, so it seems to fit for all kinds of different sizes. Very happy with the purchase

BISSELL 23A7E Power Trak Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
BISSELL 23A7E Power Trak Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 May 2014
I've only used it for a few weeks so I'll see how it works in the long run, but so far I am very happy with it.

This is my 3rd hover in under a year and I was close to spending 4 times the money on a "proper" branded hover. Now I am happy that I didn't though, because I am very happy with this one.

1. strength: I agree with everyone else, it does lift up the carpet if the power is too high
2. design: it's very easy to lift, easy to store, easy to get about
3. content: it comes with a number of different attachments which I like a lot
4. emptying: it's very easy to empty it and to put it back together
5. assembly: very easy, very quick

Would definitely buy it again!

Sabichi Powder Coated Toilet Brush, Aqua
Sabichi Powder Coated Toilet Brush, Aqua
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nice design, 1 May 2014
I like the look of it and it's also a good quality for a reasonable price. Would buy it again

Sabichi Digital Bathroom Scale, Aqua
Sabichi Digital Bathroom Scale, Aqua
Price: 14.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 1 May 2014
I don't know whether it's due to the floor in my bathroom (however I tried it on lots of different floors and have now put a birch board underneath and still the same results)...

1st problem: it shows completely different results to all other scales but I would be happy to accept that if it wasnt for the
2nd problem: sometimes it would just refuse to work entirely (it will just stay off) and the
3rd problem: sometimes it will go on but when I step on it, it either says "Error", "Lo" or "0.00" and I know I am not that light!

Would definitely not buy this product again. But then again, maybe it's due to my flooring.

SPORTS BRA YOGA STRETCH CROP TOP-REMOVABLE PADS-RACER BACK- (MED-LARGE 34C-36B, PURPLE)
Offered by LINDY'S LASHES LTD
Price: 6.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 1 May 2014
Bra fits perfectly. It's extremly comfortable. Awesome quality for such a low price. I'm thinking about buying more in different colours.

Bioworld - Boucle Ceinture Nintendo - Manette NES - 8717973315971
Bioworld - Boucle Ceinture Nintendo - Manette NES - 8717973315971
Offered by FANCYTHAT
Price: 19.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 12 May 2013
I bought this belt buckle as a Christmas present for my partner. he wears different belt buckles each day but this one is by far the best that he has ever had and the only one where the colours aren't coming off from being bashed against door frames etc.
It is solid and high quality but still light.
It has the perfect size and is comfortable even when you're sitting (other belt buckles with funny shapes might cut into the belly).
Everyone is complimenting the belt buckle because it looks exactly like the NES.
I absolutely love it and so does everyone who has seen it so far!

4ft6 (135cm) Double Wooden Futon with RED Mattress
4ft6 (135cm) Double Wooden Futon with RED Mattress
Offered by comfy-living
Price: 104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and (from what I heard) comfy, 12 May 2013
We ordered the sofa bed for our guest room and it arrived a day earlier than we expected which was really good. it was easy to build (did it without problems by myself) and it looks cool. Several people have slept on it so far. one person said that you can feel the wooden construction under the mattress when sleeping on your side. this made us wonder if the mattress/ cover is too thin. since then we have put another mattress underneath when people slept on it.
I think it is great value for the price.

iGadgitz Reflective Anti-Slip Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation 16GB  - Black
iGadgitz Reflective Anti-Slip Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation 16GB - Black
Price: 8.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for exercise, 12 May 2013
I bought this for my partner along with the IPod nano. He is cycling 12 miles a day and says that this armband is very comfortable to wear.

Apple iPod nano 16GB 7th Generation - Silver  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Apple iPod nano 16GB 7th Generation - Silver (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by Ow Brother
Price: 100.19

5.0 out of 5 stars IPod Nano, 12 May 2013
I ordered this item for my boyfriend whose mp3 player from Phillips died after a few months. Even though he is a newbie in regards of apple products he has had no problems whatsoever. He loves the iPod because it is small but big enough for easy use and he can comfortably wear it around his arm for cycling.
I have an older iPod which I still love after years but I have to admit that the new nano is much better to use and has some cool features