Profile for Omnipresent > Reviews

Content by Omnipresent

Omnipresent (Cheshire Cat, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB Black - tablets (QNX, Slate, BlackBerry Tablet OS, Black, 2.1+EDR, 1024 x 600 pixels)

5.0 out of 5 stars No.1 Trader, 25 April 2014
If any comments or rating from me for this item would be unfair because it was unfortunate I had to return it before a chance or taking a time to look into it properly. I rated this 5 stars was not about the item but the Seller, if Amazon allowed other options I would have rated this Seller a 7 stars, and I have no hesitation to recommend this Seller to anyone whatsoever. In my book this is my No.1 Trader.

Thank you very much GOLDISM really appreciated your speedy actions.

G-HUB(TM) ProPen Stylus TWIN PACK Dual Function Stylus (and Ballpoint Pen) - Works on all Capacitive Touch Screen Devices
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 22 April 2014
Great Product and excellent Trader and looking forward to the next purchase in the future. Many Thanks again and again.

Skagen Mens Watch 690LSSM with Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet and Silver Dial
Skagen Mens Watch 690LSSM with Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet and Silver Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product BUT-----, 28 Sept. 2013
This is a true account I am reviewing both the product as well as the Seller. First, the product was quality and excellent made unfortunately I had to returned it because the width its wrist band was too big for my small wrist. After its return I submitted my claim for a full refund regrettably their speed to deal with this was worst than a Snail, they gave me nothing except empty promises. Even if you are a Billionaire with no money problems I would still suggest you should think more than twice before you committed yourself.

The Original Liquid Leaf 35ml Classic Gold Metallic Paint
The Original Liquid Leaf 35ml Classic Gold Metallic Paint
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 28 Sept. 2013
My review of this product was well over due. Not only I highly rated its quality for I was not the only one appreciated but also attracted many other people come over to me admiring its quality and the job I was working on, everyone asked where I'd got it from and I was readily gave them this Seller's contact details. Thank you Seller.

iDECT Solo Plus Triple DECT Phone with Answer Machine
iDECT Solo Plus Triple DECT Phone with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Product, 28 Sept. 2013
I love this product, the quality are excellent without a doubt the sexier product I found. Well Done and good luck.

Small Sports Mini Car shape kid's Flip Mobile Phone Unlocked Quad Band Dual SIM, Clamshell Design (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars Product Problems, 28 Sept. 2013
I have been most unfortunate with this Seller's products which I've considered myself as the unlucky one. However I most certainly rated this Seller's ethics are second to none who never dispute anything I forwarded to them but resulted every single issue with speed like lightening. Even I have had problems with their products hence I've rated them 1 star but they remain be my best Seller and the only one in this planet no one could ever matched. I have every confident continuing my associations with them also I have no hesitation whatsoever recommend anyone to follow me and do the same, no one will ever disappointed.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 26 Sept. 2013
Item was an excellent but not what I have expected that I had to returned it. I am not impressed with the Seller ethics hence I rated 3 stars.

SanDisk 32 GB MicroSDHC Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk Products, 17 Jun. 2013
They are my favourite makes that I keep on buying whatever products they are in the market that suits my requirement..

Sagemcom Sixty Digital Cordless Retro Style Telephone with Answer Machine - Union Jack (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabs., 17 Jun. 2013
The item was a quality ones I had to return it because it was not exactly I have expected it, if they do a trio set I would give it try again.

Rotary Gents Analogue Black Dial Steel Bracelet GB00496/04
Rotary Gents Analogue Black Dial Steel Bracelet GB00496/04

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 April 2013
Excellent all rounds, item was well made renown to their reputation that was why I owned 6 of various style and prices, in fact they bettered made than my other very expensive brand.

Page: 1 | 2