Profile for Ann > Reviews

Good Gut Bugs: How to improve your digestion and transform your health
by Kathryn Marsden
Price: 7.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 6 Jun 2014
I found this book not only helpful but also written in a very readable manner - with humour as well.

The Velveteen Rabbit
The Velveteen Rabbit
Price: 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A book of whimsy and charm., 1 Oct 2013
I hadn't come across this book before but a couple of paragraphs from it were read at a wedding I attended - about love and being real. This inspired me to buy it for my kindle. Written in the 1850s, it is charming, very moving but with a feel good factor.

Carissima 9ct Two Colour Gold Double Crossover Bangle
Carissima 9ct Two Colour Gold Double Crossover Bangle
Price: 197.83

4.0 out of 5 stars A quality item., 21 May 2013
I had been given white and yellow gold earrings as a present and hoped to fine a bracelet or bangle with the same colour combination. I liked the look of this for its simplicity. I am happy with what arrived. It feels and looks good on my wrist and complements the earrings very well. The one slight reservation about it is the very small clasp which I hope will stand the passage of time and use.

Requiem - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Requiem - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Price: 6.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Memorable Mozart, 2 Dec 2012
Wonderful music beautifully performed with good quality of recording. William Christie can be relied on for the best in sacred music.

Gold Earrings, 18ct Yellow Gold Studs, by Miore-Joven, MA100EY
Gold Earrings, 18ct Yellow Gold Studs, by Miore-Joven, MA100EY
Price: 47.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 2 Dec 2012
As my hair is short, I enjoy wearing stud earrings for more everyday wear. These are very good quality and easy to wear. Highly recommended.

Pearl Vintage Costume Jewellery Fashion Bracelet - Includes beautiful jewellery gift bag a perfect present
Offered by CHIC Fashion Jewellery
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Decorative and adaptable, 14 May 2012
I am delighted with the bracelet and have worn it both in the daytime and the evening. It isn't too ostentatious for day wear but does have a sparkle under artificial light in the evening. I certainly recommend it.