Profile for Molly Lees > Reviews

Content by Molly Lees

Molly Lees

New AQA GCSE Chemistry Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
New AQA GCSE Chemistry Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
by John Scottow

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremly helpful, arrived on time and in perfect condition, 11 Aug 2014
I am currently a pupil revising for my GCSE's that I am going to sit in 2015. I ordered this revision guide along with the Physics and Chemistry ones, they have everything you need to know for all 3 of the units covered in each science. They are extemely helpful for people who do Tripple science and Core, I am really impressed with how they condense the infomation unlike the usual school bulky textbook. Me and my friends have all ordered these and they are helping us alot, I would 100% recommend this for revision material along with the Physics and Biology versions.

New AQA GCSE Biology Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
New AQA GCSE Biology Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
by Niva Miles

I am currently a pupil revising for my GCSE's that I am going to sit in 2015. I ordered this revision guide along with the Physics and Chemistry ones, they have everything you need to know for all 3 of the units covered in each science. They are extemely helpful for people who do Tripple science and Core, I am really impressed with how they condense the infomation unlike the usual school bulky textbook. Me and my friends have all ordered these and they are helping us alot, I would 100% recommend this for revision material along with the Physics and Chemistry versions.

New AQA GCSE Physics Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
New AQA GCSE Physics Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
by Pauline C Anning

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely helpful and arrived on time in perfect condition, 11 Aug 2014
I am currently a pupil revising for my GCSE's that I am going to sit in 2015. I ordered this revision guide along with the Biology and Chemistry ones, they have everything you need to know for all 3 of the units covered in each science. They are extemely helpful for people who do Tripple science and Core, I am really impressed with how they condense the infomation unlike the usual school bulky textbook. Me and my friends have all ordered these and they are helping us alot, I would 100% recommend this for revision material along with the Biology and Chemistry versions.