Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Ragli > Reviews

Content by Ragli

Ragli (Romania)

Philips S5600/41 Series 5000 Aqua Touch Electric Shaver with Smart Click Beard Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this one too, 15 Dec. 2015
This is my second Philips shaver. The first I used it for 8 years. I am very pleased with this one too. Especially with the wet shaving. Work very well.

Under Armour Rival Cotton Storm Pants Black black Size:Large
Under Armour Rival Cotton Storm Pants Black black Size:Large

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm 1. 83 m and 93 kg and the ..., 27 Nov. 2015
I'm 1.83 m and 93 kg and the pants are far too large.

ASICS Gel-Cumulus 16 Women's Training Running Shoes, Blue (Soft Blue/Nectarine/Deep Blue 4109), 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable. My wife love it, 9 Oct. 2015
Very light, very comfortable. My wife love it.

adidas Sereno 14 Boys' Polyester Tracksuit Bottom - Blue/Blue, Medium
adidas Sereno 14 Boys' Polyester Tracksuit Bottom - Blue/Blue, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable to wear it in long walking or even bicycling, 9 Oct. 2015
They fit me very well. Comfortable to wear it in long walking or even bicycling.

Vintage Retro Antique Cute Bronze Owl Quartz Pocket Watch Necklace Pendant Chain for Valentine's Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 23 Jun. 2014
It look nicer than picture. Kept time well. Definitely worth the money. A great gift for someone who love owl.

Crocs Retro, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Yellow/Ocean, 8 UK Men/9 UK Women
Crocs Retro, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Yellow/Ocean, 8 UK Men/9 UK Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact as I expected, 23 Jun. 2014
The Crocs are well ventilated. They are a little bit heavy than the normal Crocs, but much more comfortable to walk with it. I'am very pleased.

Crocs Crocband, Unisex Adults' Clogs - Red (Red), 5 UK Men/6 UK Women
Crocs Crocband, Unisex Adults' Clogs - Red (Red), 5 UK Men/6 UK Women
Offered by World of Clogs

3.0 out of 5 stars take care to unisex size, 2 Jun. 2014
I didn't see that are special size for unisex. I was looking for 6UK in women size and I received 6 in Unisex size that means 8 in women size. the shoes are ok but i have to give its to somebody with bigger feet.

Seiko 5 Men's Automatic Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Blue Fabric Strap SNK807K2
Offered by Southwall

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, 11 Nov. 2013
I have it for 1 month and until now work very well.
You need a watch winder because it can’t be wind manually. If you want to keep it wound you have to wear it every day, or shake it for several minute every day.

Time Tutelary Dual 2 Automatic Vertical Tower KA015 Watch Winder New
Time Tutelary Dual 2 Automatic Vertical Tower KA015 Watch Winder New

5.0 out of 5 stars It does its job., 11 Nov. 2013
I have it for 1 month and until now work perfectly.
Easy to use; very simple way to put the watches in.
One thing: both places work together, you can’t stop one.

Woodford Skeleton Pocket Watch, 1051, Men's Gold-Plated Twin-Lidded Two Time Zone Moon-Phase with Chain (Suitable for Engraving)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pocket watch, 15 Jan. 2013
I have it for almost one month and it work very well. I set the time in the first day, I winding it every day, and until now it is only one minute late. It is a little bit shiny, but in rest it is exactly how I expect. The mechanics behind the watch are a marvel to survey and work splendidly.I am happy with this purchase and I take it with me everywhere.