Profile for S. A. Webb > Reviews

The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet
The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet
by Mark Hyman

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Hyman does it again., 21 April 2014
Finally someone who tells it like it is. Dr Hyman demolishes many myths here, to encourage us to take charge of our health without depriving ourselves in any way. Brilliant and recommended to all my friends.

The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change
The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change
by Adam Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring...., 21 April 2014
A great story that will really move you and inspire you to take action. This makes a great gift for any age.

The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul
The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul
by Danielle Laporte

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant...., 21 April 2014
A unique and more inspiring way of setting goals that you will keep to. Danielle LaPorte is as brilliant as always.

The New Spiralz Spiralizer - The Inspiralizer with No Quibble Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Spiralizers

4.0 out of 5 stars Better instructions are definitely needed..., 21 April 2014
This works really well and is sturdy and easy to clean.
However... it really needs better instructions as the 2 diagrams are not particularly clear. I have wanted to make spaghetti like courgette noodles and have not been able to work out how to do this yet..... still experimenting.
If I work out how to do it I will post an update here.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2014 11:45 AM BST

The Hormone Cure: Reclaim Balance, Sleep, Sex Drive and Vitality Naturally with the Gottfried Protocol
by Dr Sara Gottfried

5.0 out of 5 stars So many A-ha moments.., 21 April 2014
An absolutely fantastic book, where I had so many aha moments.
Despite going to various doctors to work out what the heck was going on with me and gaining nothing from it, this book was a godsend in that FINALLY someone could explain what my symptoms meant and I wasn't going crazy, or making things up.
After going thru the various questionnaires and following the corresponding protocols as designed by Dr Sara, I am finally understanding what has been going on with my body. My health, wellbeing and energy has been improving immensely.
This is truly one of the most helpful books I have ever read, and I am sure I will be referring back to it often.
I have also told all my girlfriends to buy this book.

ALBA PMCAFE Coat Stand, Dark Wood
ALBA PMCAFE Coat Stand, Dark Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 12 Jan. 2014
I love my new coat rack. It was assembled in a couple of minutes and I put it to the test straight away by putting a couple of heavy coats and bags on one side of the rack. It remained totally stable. The pole is of sturdy construction as are the legs and hangers. I absolutely love it as it has a traditional design with a modern edge. Perfect for my entrance foyer. Very good value as far as Im concerned.

Pair Luxury Pure Charmeuse Mulberry SILK Pillowcase s Housewife WHITE
Pair Luxury Pure Charmeuse Mulberry SILK Pillowcase s Housewife WHITE
Offered by Silk Memories

5.0 out of 5 stars No more face creases in the morning., 12 Jan. 2014
I know this is mainly touted for keeping your hair untangled in the morning but as a person who sleeps on her belly and side I have found it invaluable for keeping face creases at bay. I have a spare one on order to take away with me.

Frank Lloyd Wright for Kids: His Life and Ideas, 21 Activites
Frank Lloyd Wright for Kids: His Life and Ideas, 21 Activites
by Kathleen Thorne-Thomsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Frank Lloyde Wright an inspiration, 12 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my nephew who is 9 and he loved it. He has always been interested in architecture so loved this book.

KitchenAid Blender Coupling / Clutch / Coupler - No spanner provided
KitchenAid Blender Coupling / Clutch / Coupler - No spanner provided
Offered by KAParts

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, 12 Jan. 2014
Just followed the directions and it was very easy to remove the remains of the old coupler and install the new.... Done in a couple of minutes. Will be ordering another one as a spare, as I love my kitchenaid blender.

The Fire Starter Sessions
The Fire Starter Sessions

5.0 out of 5 stars A Treasure of a Book, 16 July 2012
Having just quit my job on a whim because I just could not be miserable, stressed and tired anymore.... and having a dream career in mind... I thought 'Shivers Im committed now' and I need a quick kick up the ass to help me start focusing on how to get from A to B. I read about Danielle's book on CrazySexyLife.com (*Kris Carr's blog) and it is definitely the kick that I have needed. I have read the odd self help book at various times in my life..... usually the same old drivel where I forget the message in no time and has me bored to tears. BUT...this book is different.. with Danielle's voice egging you on theres no way of falling asleep at the wheel because she delivers with sass, humour and integrity. She gets the point across in a way that truly fires me up. Has fired me up... (and I know that sounds very american but its truly what it has done). This woman is wise and this woman is real. I feel I'm moving in the right direction and doing what I need to do to get the job done. I have a plan and I'm excited! I'm also rereading her book over and over, cos each time I do, I get a new little gem from it every time.
Whatever your motive for wanting to read a book of this sort....Buy it.... it truly is a treasure trove.

Page: 1 | 2