Profile for Mr. J. Davidson > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. Davidson

Mr. J. Davidson (Irvine, UK)

Canon IXUS 240 HS Digital Camera with Wi-Fi - Black (16.1 MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3.2 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wifi useless, 30 April 2013
Great little camera. However, it do is not matter what my friends and I do we cannot get it to communicate with any other Wifi device. Therefore, useless
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2013 10:18 PM BST

The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (with Cross-References): Old and New Testaments
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Best Book ever written., 30 April 2013
Have in paperback. Required for pad. This version does not work properly on Motorola as it is designed for Kindle.Therefore is a waste of time.

New Black Heat Holder Socks for men (Size 6-11)
New Black Heat Holder Socks for men (Size 6-11)
Offered by Accessory-Shop
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Mar 2013
In these days of Artic winter I have used them with my muckboots and my feet bave almost been toasted. Her who must be obeyed uses then instead of slippers.

Motorola Protective Portfolio Case for MOTOROLA XOOM ( Retail Packaging)
Motorola Protective Portfolio Case for MOTOROLA XOOM ( Retail Packaging)
Offered by Terminal 1
Price: 3.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 26 Mar 2013
You get what you pay for! Pay little get little ! I doubt this item will last 5 min of use. Flimsy

2.3 TOG Extra Warmth Heat Thermal Brushed Sock For Unisex Mens Boys Ladies Girls (UK 4-7 Stone)
Offered by GAFFER DEALS
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasted., 20 Mar 2013
They work great with all my winter weather boots. Wife also wears them at night watching TV. No more of her cold feet in bed.

Mullarkeys Mill End WF8 Floating Fly line [Misc.]
Mullarkeys Mill End WF8 Floating Fly line [Misc.]

5.0 out of 5 stars Mill end?, 20 Mar 2013
I have always bought the best on the market - meaning the most expensive. No more.

This line just flew through the air as far as was needed. It lay high and straight on the water better than some of the higher priced ones. Thanks Mullarkeys.

Canon LiDE 700F photo (9600dpi Advanced CCD technology), film and document Scanner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Mar 2013
For the price paid its excellent value for money. Using it to save albums of old pics before they fade away.

UV clear nail polish ULTRA VIOLET glow 15ml
UV clear nail polish ULTRA VIOLET glow 15ml
Offered by Budget Bargains Ltd
Price: 2.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Because it didn't do what I expected it do., 20 Mar 2013
I wanted to use it in fly tying to enhance my UV threads, however, it overpowered them. After the fly was tied and the varnish applied it made the flies ghost like under my UV light.

So, for me its not recommended. I'll stick to my good old favourite Sally Hansen hard as nails.