Profile for Shopper 79 > Reviews

Content by Shopper 79

Shopper 79

Page: 1 | 2
ResultSport® Wave Weighted Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop (1.2Kg - Pink/Grey)
ResultSport® Wave Weighted Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop (1.2Kg - Pink/Grey)
Offered by ResultSport

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 17 April 2014
Hurt a bit the first day, REALLY hurt the second day, better and better after that! 10mins a day and I can see a difference. Love it!

Pilot Raegan Fairisle Faux Fur Trim Christmas Slipper Boot in Red, size Medium
Pilot Raegan Fairisle Faux Fur Trim Christmas Slipper Boot in Red, size Medium
Offered by Pilot Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 30 Nov. 2013
When I first recieved these, I was really pleased woth them, they were comfy and fit well, however, after just a week the sponge base has flattened and mis-shapen so I now have cold feet again. Will definitely buy ones of better quality. Very disappointing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Geek-tastic, 18 Nov. 2013
Bought this for my friend, she absolutely loved it. Feels good quality, clear print. Perfect gift for the child of a 'rings' lover.

Butterfly Purple Oval Bedroom Door Any Name Plaque Sign ** Free UK p&p**
Butterfly Purple Oval Bedroom Door Any Name Plaque Sign ** Free UK p&p**

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty., 16 Nov. 2013
At first I was a little disappointed as I thought the butterfly wings were slightly raised, but they are flat (raised from backing but not in a 'v' shape) but the painting on them gives that effect and its lovely. Bought for my daughter for Christmas and can't wait to put it up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, 16 Nov. 2013
Good quality, arrived on time and lots of fun. Bought as a baby shower gift for a friend, she loved it.

Christmas Kids Socks size 2-5 years old
Christmas Kids Socks size 2-5 years old

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely christmas socks., 16 Nov. 2013
Lovely socks, excellent service from provider. They are too large for my son at the moment, but will be used in a couple of years.

ELC Lights and Sounds Funky Footprints
ELC Lights and Sounds Funky Footprints

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as I expected, 20 Aug. 2012
I bought this for my son and he quite likes it. However, the information when I bought it said it taught numbers and colours and I was expecting it to have different settings, ie one that said the numbers as you stepped on them, one that said the colours and one that made noises. However, it only makes the noises. It is well made but just not quite what I was hoping for. My son mostly sits on it as a noisy play mat.

Born To Play Cricket - Baby / Toddler T Shirt - Red - 12-18 Months
Born To Play Cricket - Baby / Toddler T Shirt - Red - 12-18 Months
Offered by Dressdown

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, 6 Aug. 2012
We bought this for a friends baby - the family love cricket and they loved the t-shirt. Relatively slender fit which I like and seemed of good quality.

Toothbrush Holder Bumble Bee
Toothbrush Holder Bumble Bee

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 6 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Toothbrush Holder Bumble Bee
This is a lovely tooth brush holder. Sticks to the wall easily and securely, my 1 year old loves to take his toothbrush out and is nearly able to put it back (it is very easy but he does not apply the slight pressure neceassy in the right place- he is afterall only just 1!)

Big Bumble Bee Baby Childrens Slippers Anti Non Slip Sock Shoes
Big Bumble Bee Baby Childrens Slippers Anti Non Slip Sock Shoes
Offered by Fabric Factory UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 6 Aug. 2012
I bought these as the prize in my sons pass the parcel, it was a bee themed party. They were lovely, although slightly girly. Anti slip worked well, child who won wore them on our laminate walking no trouble.

Page: 1 | 2