Profile for MarkT_UK > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
OXO Good Grips Utensil Holder, Brushed Stainless Steel
OXO Good Grips Utensil Holder, Brushed Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and no label issues!, 29 Dec. 2015
This is just what I was looking for, it fits everything that I have currently in 2 jars into this one holder. But I have got to tell you, the label issue is gone! each corner of the label was stuck on sufficiently but not heavily. I applied gentle pressure as i peeled and it all came off easily! 1 happy chappy with a slightly less cluttered kitchen!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Twin Bicycle Gravity Work Stand 2 Bike Indoor Rack
Twin Bicycle Gravity Work Stand 2 Bike Indoor Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars the quality of material is very good and it is freestanding (I didnt need to screw ..., 4 Sept. 2015
OK, so this arrived very quickly, the installation is simple, the quality of material is very good and it is freestanding (I didnt need to screw the top to the wall although that said, my road bike is on top and weights very little so this may not be the case for heavier bikes!). To give you an idea of size, I am 6ft 1. I have an adult 29er moutain bike hanging off the bottom and an adult road bike on the top, they both "just fit". The only negative i can give is that the hooks are metal so will scratch so I used plastic tape to wrap around them so that they didnt damage the paintwork on my bikes. Very pleased with this stand!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Amazon Video
Amazon Video

1.0 out of 5 stars I am now an annual member of something I cannot use and NO I won't buy an amazon fire when I have already got a much better sams, 7 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Amazon Video (App)
Doesn't work on any of my devices. Doesn't work on tablets. My blu ray player had the amazon app but when it updated the software it removed that too. I am now an annual member of something I cannot use and NO I won't buy an amazon fire when I have already got a much better samsung tablet that does everything and more... except play prime instant!

Roswheel UK/Europe © Top Tube Double Pannier Phone Bag
Roswheel UK/Europe © Top Tube Double Pannier Phone Bag
Offered by Roswheel UK/Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars My previous 2 phone holders (not from Roswheel) had broken and I was looking for something firstly more sturdy and higher qualit, 24 July 2014
Just what I needed! My previous 2 phone holders (not from Roswheel) had broken and I was looking for something firstly more sturdy and higher quality and secondly i was separately looking for a pannier style bag for the front of my bike so happy that I got both together. My iPhone 5S (with battery pack) fits snug and allows me to use the screen through the protective cover. The pannier bags are not that big as another review suggests but perfect to fit my wallet on one side and energy snacks in the other. I am over 6ft tall and the bags do not interfere with my cycling in any way. The quality is high from the zips to the Velcro and the bags do not slip even when bike is being tested off-road and up/down difficult terrain. No faults found and fits the requirement so gets a 10/10 from me!!

Reviveaphone Water Damaged Phone Repair Kit - Fix your Blackberry, iPhone or Any Other Electrical Device
Offered by ReviveAPhone

1.0 out of 5 stars It didnt work for me, 23 May 2014
Dropped my phone in a river, I used the solution 3 times but all i get is a very dim battery level if i plug in to charge. Phone wont start at all. I guess it cant work for everyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Build, Very bright and most importantly feel very safe with this on the back of my bike., 16 April 2014
I think this is a great little unit and was a little disappointed to see a few negative reviews so I am writing mine to balance it out. Its a solid box and the LEDs are very bright, the lasers are also bright but can be a little harder to see in very well lit areas. The batteries I put in are a well know brand (but rechargeable) and they last for hours (don't blame the light for the battery!) Any car approaching from behind will see me a LONG way off at night!! Ultimately it means i feel a lot safer on the road which is why I give it 5 out of 5.

SAAB 93 95 9-3 9-5 4 Button Remote Key Shell Case Housing Replacement
SAAB 93 95 9-3 9-5 4 Button Remote Key Shell Case Housing Replacement
Offered by Chequers Motorstore (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Product and Easy to install., 27 Feb. 2014
My old Saab key fob seems to have disintegrated/melted and there is no way that I am prepared to spend £100 on a key fob from Saab! So I've turned to Amazon to help me out. I found this little beauty for £9.50 and went for it. The casing is a good quality plastic (not rubber) but i don't care for that really, I just want a fob that wont fall apart! From an installation point of view it was very simple. Remove the key (pullring part) and insert the key in the small indent just above the keyhole and twist it to open the casing (do this for the new unit too). Carefully remove the electronic PCB assembly and replace into the new fob making sure you push it down into place. Take note of which way the battery is placed in the old key, and remove it. Place the other half of the new fob into your palm and place the battery the correct way up (the only fault I can find is that the battery doesn't clip in like the original fob but this isn't an issue), Take the other half with the Electronic PCB in it and place it down on top of the battery half and push hard to click the two halves together. Insert the key and you are done. Its so Simple. Key remote worked straight away on my Saab :)...oooh and as a final add... it comes with a Saab Badge too!

Brass Wooden Handle School/Reception/Dinner Hand Bell
Brass Wooden Handle School/Reception/Dinner Hand Bell
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars DING A LING!!!, 30 Jan. 2014
I bought this for a friend with a broken leg and a man cold as a joke for his girlfriend which went down well... with him! For the ladies, it was found that the ringer was easily removed if needed!! hahaha
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2014 12:13 AM GMT

Spats, White with Black Buttons
Spats, White with Black Buttons
Offered by Fancy Dressed Party

2.0 out of 5 stars quality is not so good, 30 Jan. 2014
Velcro is held on by glue... that doesn't hold it closed. Its a cheap PVC and was not good enough to last the night

Mens Clip on Braces 3.5 Various Colours (White)
Mens Clip on Braces 3.5 Various Colours (White)
Offered by Formal Tailor

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 Jan. 2014
Everything about this product is good qualiy, shipping, packaging, the clasps grip, the elastic is strong! perfect for its use. very good thanks

Page: 1 | 2