Profile for Colin > Reviews

AA Adaptor for Zoom- Black
AA Adaptor for Zoom- Black
Offered by ALL OUTDOOR LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great update for an old Petzl head torch, 18 Oct 2014
I've had my Petzl light for years but was finding it more and more difficult to get the 4.5v batteries and these always made the head torch heavy.
So this adaptor is great, its lightweight, batteries are very accessible and its given my old Petzl a new lease of life.
Great bit of kit and easy to fit.

Anjunabeats Classics 01
Anjunabeats Classics 01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Rowing Machines, 13 Oct 2014
I really enjoy listening to this when I am on my rowing machine an hour seems to fly by!

Person of Interest - Season 2 [DVD]
Person of Interest - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Caviezel

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 26 Sep 2014
Excellent series, each episode has a self contained story while revealing more of the background of the main characters. As the series has progressed it has become more polished very enjoyable! oh yes and as its on DVD you don't get those annoying adverts breaking up the flow.

Liquid Silk Lube 250ml
Liquid Silk Lube 250ml
Offered by Max Medsurge

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy., 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: Liquid Silk Lube 250ml
Okay in simple terms it does what it says on the label. Lasts a long time and is not scented. Enjoy.

The Saboteur (Xbox 360)
The Saboteur (Xbox 360)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of Gameplay, 30 April 2014
I have had the game for some time now and played it through a couple of times at different levels.

There are many different strategies that you can employ to complete the missions a good selection of weapons and I still haven't found all the hidden German vehicles that are out in the countryside. So I find it quite absorbing, its not a simple first person shooter and I find when I am playing it can go on for hours as there are main missions, side missions and plenty of targets that earn you money to upgrade your arsenal to make you more effective.

I must admit I have no idea what is behind the door with the bouncer in the night club as I don't have a code to get in. And there appears to be a German fortress in one area with no means of access. This game almost cries out for a follow on or an expansion pack. Unlikely now I guess as the game came out in 2009.

Hi-Tec Men's Dri-Tec G300 Black Golf Shoe G001786/021/01 9.5 UK, 43.5 EU, 10.5 US

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Golf Shoes, 30 April 2014
These shoes are a wide fitting and well padded which I find very comfortable. My previous Nike golf shoes were the same size but a much narrower fit and were very uncomfortable after 8 holes!

The shoes appear to be waterproof, I have used them when the local course has been wet and had dry feet at the end of a round.

I did check the studs after reading other reviews of people loosing them. This proved to be very beneficial, as the studs on the right shoe were screwed in tight, those on the left shoe were all very loose, this meant I had to purchase a tool to tighten the loose studs before I used them, which is why I have only given them 4 stars. Hi-Tec let themselves down on that point.

Good value though.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Axe, 7 April 2014
I would have rated this 5 stars but I find it a strange length to use one handed or two handed.

Overall the axe is well made nice and light and well balanced and it chops well.

I personally think one with a shorter handle would be more suitable for the type of job I am using it for, which is primarily removing smaller branches from felled trees, as the shorter handle would give more control on where the axe head strikes the base of the branch and would be less tiring for extended use.

Fire In Winter (Surviving the Dead Book 4)
Fire In Winter (Surviving the Dead Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 7 April 2014
Like James Cook's other books in the Surviving the Dead series, this is a "good read", it continues the saga by following one of the main characters and we find out more about his back ground and how it is affecting his present situation. I found it quite absorbing and finished it quite quickly. I will keep and eye open for further books from this author.

Public Information Films Of The British Home Front 1939-1945 [DVD]
Public Information Films Of The British Home Front 1939-1945 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tommy Trinder

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good stuff, 19 Mar 2014
So there are the original films, which I had hope would be better quality and this is the let down they don't appear to have been digitally remastered and some are very poor quality. If I had seen a preview I would not have bought it. Let down by poor quality.

Green Onions (Remastered)
Green Onions (Remastered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great number, 19 Mar 2014
Just makes you want to get up and move to the tune, its almost timeless. Lifts the spirits really good to turn up loud and have a blast!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6