Profile for carolet > Reviews

Berghaus Twentyfourseven Backpack - Jet Black, 25 lt
Berghaus Twentyfourseven Backpack - Jet Black, 25 lt
Offered by Millet Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything I need for a day's hike., 13 July 2014
Very pleased with my new rucksack - holds everything I need for day's hike without losing everything at the bottom. Comfortable to wear. Handy, accessible outside zip pocket for a mobile phone. Did not withstand a heavy down pour however so I need to get a waterproof cover.

Extra Select Niger Seed 12.75 Kg
Extra Select Niger Seed 12.75 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 13 July 2014
Excellent value: far cheaper than my local bird food supplier. My garden is full of goldfinches and siskins, who also bring their babies to feed at my seed dispenser.

The Answer to the Riddle is Me
The Answer to the Riddle is Me
by David Stuart MacLean

4.0 out of 5 stars Alternately disturbing and heart warming., 13 July 2014
An interesting and disturbing first hand account of the life-changing effects of the anti-malarial drug - Larium. The kindness of strangers who helped the author through his difficult times is heart-warming. I'd like to know whether he was successful in suing the pharmaceutical company responsible for this odious drug.

Cabin Max Backpack Flight Approved Carry On Bag Massive 44 litre Travel Hand Luggage 55x40x20 cm (Grey/Purple)
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for carry on luggage., 31 Mar 2014
Really pleased with this bag. It fits everything I need as hand luggage and can be squashed tight enough, thanks to the side straps, to fit under the plane seats and to be used for for every day use. I have successfully used it as carry on luggage on flights from the UK through America and Costa Rica.My partner was using a Dussel cabin bag of identical size and weight yet had to check his in for one internal flight as they insisted his was too large!

Craghoppers Womens Kiwi Pro Stretch Trousers - Black, Regular-Size 10
Craghoppers Womens Kiwi Pro Stretch Trousers - Black, Regular-Size 10
Offered by Warwickshire Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Draw admiring comments!, 31 Mar 2014
These trousers are functional, comfortable and actually look good, drawing positive comments from fellow walkers. Such a pleasant change after years of being trussed up in baggy, unflattering walking trousers. An American woman on a canoe in Costa Rica asked me where I'd got my gorgeous trousers and was very confused when I said Amazon - "Which part of the Amazon?" was her incredulous reply.

Bench Kapai Women's Jumper Blue Depths Small
Bench Kapai Women's Jumper Blue Depths Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive, lovely soft material but just too tight., 31 Mar 2014
I ordered a Small as the measurements quoted matched mine (in fact I'm slightly thinner) but the buttons pulled across my chest and hips so I've had to return it. Real shame.

Escape Womens Oslo Biker Boots Camel 5 UK, 38 EU, Regular
Escape Womens Oslo Biker Boots Camel 5 UK, 38 EU, Regular

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking boot but too tight for me., 29 Nov 2013
Attractive boot - I ordered a size 5 and, as they said D fit I assumed they would be a wide fir but they were far too tight and I had to return them.

Craghoppers Womens Kiwi Pro Stretch Zip Off Convertible Walking Trousers - Dk Navy, Regular-Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, useful pockets., 29 Nov 2013
I can be a size 10 or 12 (36 inch hip) depending on the style and had originally purchased a size 12 in the baggier, non-stretch style but boy did my bottom look enormous in those! So I returned them and thought I'd try a size 10 in a stretch material. Brilliant choice! They fit well, look good, feel comfortable and have several zipped pockets including one with a glasses cleaner attached. Zip-off facility means they double up as shorts and they have a sun factor so will be ideal for my regular walks in the Peak District and trekking through the tropical rain forests next spring. Good leg length and narrow legs makes it easy to tuck them inside walking socks and boots.

GadgetpoolUK Adult Salon Hair Cut Hairdressing Barbers Cape Black Gown
GadgetpoolUK Adult Salon Hair Cut Hairdressing Barbers Cape Black Gown
Offered by SWT

5.0 out of 5 stars No more picking hairs out of towels!, 20 Sep 2013
Really pleased with this - wish I had bought one years ago. The cut hairs just slide off and onto the floor where they can be easily swept up.

GENUINE ORIGINAL NOKIA BP-6M 3250 3250 6151 6233 6234 6280 6288 9300 9300i N73 N77 N93 BATTERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 20 Sep 2013
Excellent value for money. Purchased for a phone that is rarely used it held the charge for several weeks once fully charged.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3