Profile for piskyd > Reviews

DuneCraft Bags of Knowledge - Skeleton Pellets Bird
DuneCraft Bags of Knowledge - Skeleton Pellets Bird
Offered by The Learning Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars a hit with my granddaughter, 16 Oct. 2015
Bought for my 6 year old granddaughter who loves 'bones' so she was delighted with it

LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket
LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Christmas gift, 16 Oct. 2015
Bought this as a Christmas gift, so I cannot comment as to how popular it will be, but it looks well enough. I was asked to get it by the child's mother so she must have liked it to recommend it.

Women's Ladies Long Sleeve Boyfriend Cardigan Top Open Pocket Cardigan Size 8-26 (M/L 12/14, NAVY BLUE)
Offered by ADMIRE CLOTHING LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price, this is acceptable, 16 Oct. 2015
Unfortunately, the sleeves stretched when I washed the cardigan and also the fabric is quite thin, but for the price it is acceptable.

Dreamy Eyes 12-inch Giraffe
Dreamy Eyes 12-inch Giraffe
Offered by Dragon Toys UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft toy and sooo cute, 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Dreamy Eyes 12-inch Giraffe (Toy)
I love this giraffe and so did everyone that I showed it to. Unfortunately I bought it for my brand new granddaughter and had not noticed that it is unsuitable for children under three years. Still, it looks cute in her nursery and I'm sure that she will love it when she is a bit older.

Impex HT1780 | Hi Tack Original Gold All Purpose Glue/Adhesive | 115ml
Impex HT1780 | Hi Tack Original Gold All Purpose Glue/Adhesive | 115ml
Offered by The Factory Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glue for crafting, 16 Mar. 2015
I love this glue. I use it all the time when making cards or when the grandchildren want to 'do craft'. It is much thicker than PVA and sticks gems onto card perfectly. I strongly recommend this product.

30 Sheets of A4 Mirror Board - Shimmering Mirror Finish - 15 Silver and 15 Gold (210mm x 297mm) - Ideal for Christmas and Festive Crafts, Card Making, Decorations and More
Offered by BCreative®

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase, 16 Mar. 2015
Great quality mirror board at a good price. Will be great for my card making

Draper 28799 Young Gardener Tool Set (4 Pieces)
Draper 28799 Young Gardener Tool Set (4 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant set of tools for children, shame the gloves are adult sized, 16 Mar. 2015
These tools were bought as a birthday present for our 7 year old granddaughter. The tools are great quality - wooden handles and metal business ends. She was absolutely delighted with her 'grown up' tools and her sister was green with envy, so that has sorted out her next birthday present! I would have given the set a 5 star rating but for the gloves. Although they are remarkable good quality, they are far too big for a child (- in fact, they fit me, and my hands are not small) despite the fact that the set is marketed as a children's tool set aged 7+.

SmartLab You Explore it Human Body Model Kit with 32 Page Insides Out Book
SmartLab You Explore it Human Body Model Kit with 32 Page Insides Out Book

5.0 out of 5 stars a great kit, 15 Jan. 2015
We were not sure if our granddaughter, aged 6, was old enough for this kit, but she absolutely loves it (admittedly, she is a very mature child with an interest in biology). however, she definitely needed an adult supervision, but this did not spoil her delight.

ROYALE SNOW WHITE Child Fancy Dress Costume Large
ROYALE SNOW WHITE Child Fancy Dress Costume Large
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Snow White costume, 15 Jan. 2015
Beautiful dress, good price, bought as a Christmas present. My Granddaughter is delighted with this costume

Egyptian Combed Cotton Hand Towel [700 Gsm] (Purple)
Egyptian Combed Cotton Hand Towel [700 Gsm] (Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, 19 Nov. 2013
I like these towels as they are nice and soft and a pretty colour. I would have given them 5 stars except that I bought some hand towels from Morrison's which were thicker and fluffier than these for a similar price. However, in fairest to these towels, I have not yet washed them, so they might fluff up more then. Also, Morrison's only had white towels and no purple.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4