Profile for subject2status > Reviews

MOLESKINE SOFT LARGE SQUARED NOTEBOOK
MOLESKINE SOFT LARGE SQUARED NOTEBOOK
Offered by HaberCrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious Companion at Work, 4 Nov. 2015
So many Moleskines, so many reviews... Why do people get so excited about a notebook? The prices here on Amazon are unbeatable and so that's always a good starting point but you may still think they're expensive despite that. This is a premium product though, it looks and feels expensive. Colleagues glance covetously at it and surely that's enough reason to have one?

This squared variety is my second Moleskine (the first was the lined variety) but after living for just a month with this beauty, I already know my third will also be a squared one. There are more 'lines' per page than the, um, lined one and I like the ease with which you can turn the book 90 degrees and the format makes it comfortable to write in a straight line! (By the way - it's a hardback even though some of the reviews say otherwise).

I use this to take notes at meetings, to sketch visual interpretations when trying to explain my thinking to colleagues, to draw mind maps and also to capture my thoughts whilst travelling on the train. I carry it around everywhere with me at work and it's part of my 'brand'. I use it every day of the working week and fully expect it to last a whole year, as my last one did.

If you haven't had a relationship with a Moleskine before, please jump in and try it. You'll never go back to any other type of notebook.

Moleskine Folio Large Professional Notebook - Green
Moleskine Folio Large Professional Notebook - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great notebook - formatted for projects, 4 Nov. 2015

This 'professional' variety is formatted for setting out projects and has an index but you could ignore this and use the pages as you would any other moleskine if this didn't work for you.

The Dandy Annual 2015 (Annuals 2015)
The Dandy Annual 2015 (Annuals 2015)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sold out everywhere else, 4 Nov. 2015
I started buying the Beano and Dandy annuals each Christmas for my son from 2012 and he loves them so much I decided to try and source all of them going back to when he was born in 2004. I've given up looking in charity shops as I haven't yet found a single one in any of them.

The 2015 Dandy was one I hadn't been able to buy in time for Christmas and couldn't find it in January as it had sold out everywhere (unlike the Beano which was available for 99p!).

For some reason I hadn't thought to look on Amazon but when I did I was surprised to see them available at such a cheap price. I've bought a fair few now and the quality of these second hand annuals has been consistently good. One or two have had some drawing in them (puzzle page), despite the listing saying they are unmarked but really, this hasn't been a problem.

Needless to say the content is fantastic and I've enjoyed a good read myself!

I now have the final batch of six from 2002, 2003 and 2004 stashed away ready to give him at Christmas and so he'll have every one thats been published since he was born. I wonder when he'll tell me to stop?

Beano Annual 2011
Beano Annual 2011
by D C Thomson & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Comic Books, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Beano Annual 2011 (Hardcover)

The Beano Annual 2009
The Beano Annual 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Good source for collecting back copies, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Beano Annual 2009 (Hardcover)

Beano Annual 2010
Beano Annual 2010
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't buy them cheaper..., 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Beano Annual 2010 (Hardcover)

Dandy Annual 2010
Dandy Annual 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Build your (child's) collection, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Dandy Annual 2010 (Hardcover)

The Dandy Annual 2009
The Dandy Annual 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended Source for Collecting, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Dandy Annual 2009 (Hardcover)

The Beano Annual 2008
The Beano Annual 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Good condition, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Beano Annual 2008 (Hardcover)

The Dandy Annual 2005
The Dandy Annual 2005
by D C Thomson & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Build your collection, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Dandy Annual 2005 (Hardcover)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20