ARRAY(0xa9da4630)

Profile for Mckenzzee > Reviews

Content by Mckenzzee

Mckenzzee

Konov Jewellery Braided Genuine Leather Mens Cuff Bracelet Wristband, Stainless Steel Clasp, Colour Black Silver, Length 8 inch (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery
Price: 35.99

2.0 out of 5 stars BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, 15 Sep 2013
Purchased this item for myself after a few months it fell apart I contacted the seller who agreed after me emailing them photos of the damaged to refund me the whole cost -.they never honored that refund and it's still outstanding, I even tried to settle this in a more amicable manner bu suggesting an alternative instead of refunding me the money my 13 year old daughter wanted to purchase a bracelet which she selected herself......they agreed this was a more plausable solution they agreed but never kept there word my daughter was disappointed, I had to resort to escalating the matter to Amazon head office in the UK as yet I have had no refund. Konov may have some lovey jewellery, there customer services are disgusting

Good Housekeeping Cookery Book: The Cook's Classic Companion
Good Housekeeping Cookery Book: The Cook's Classic Companion
by Good Housekeeping Institute
Price: 22.60

4.0 out of 5 stars THE BIBLE, 25 Feb 2013
As both my nieces (one’s 13 the other 12) are into cooking I thought this would be a great present for them to share, there great young cooks both passionate about home cooking and love experimenting. My copy of Good Housekeeping was given to me by my mother and is very ancient pages stuck together with brown tape maybe I should invest in a new one . I had a whizz through the book before handing it over its full of great recipes and covers all aspects of foods you eat & use in daily life along with recommending utensils best for the job. I would say anyone starting in cookery this the best bible you can have, infact I would say every kitchen should have this book.

Overlord: D-Day and the Battle for Normandy 1944 (Pan Military Classics)
Overlord: D-Day and the Battle for Normandy 1944 (Pan Military Classics)
by Max Hastings
Price: 7.62

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD READ, 25 Feb 2013
Christmas present for my partner one of his interests is about the D-Day landings and how it all come together, we went to Normandy recently for a short break it was fascinating I never really understood just how significant this war was & maybe like many I never realized how much a part the Americans really played or Winston's amazing vision quite an eye opener. Obviously there's a lot more that's involved not forgetting from the British, Canadians and other nationalities and many other great things happened to achieve defeating the Germans. I've picked up the book myself & had a read it's hard going so you'd need to stick with it, what makes it much more for us is having visited many of the sites in Normandy like standing on the edge of the cliff at Pont de Hoc peering over, walking on Utah & Omaha beach and many other places somehow gives you a feeling of WOW things happened here which seem unconscionable but were essential, it makes translation of the book that more interesting. My partner say's great book may be a bit of a difficult read for a real beginner, for a seasoned D-Day veteran this book is great. It's now Sept 2013 and my partner has finally finished the book which he say's was great and thoroughly recommends

Vax C89-P7N-T Power 7 Total Home Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P7N-T Power 7 Total Home Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars IT's ZOOMMMING GOOD, 25 Feb 2013
Zoom, zoom, zoom all around my house this Vax is great, having had 2 upright Dyson's & upright crappy Vax previously I was a little sceptical about purchasing another Vax, well the last Vax belongs to my partner, he can't bear to get rid of it :), not that he, ever really used it and when I said it was rubbish, in his male way that they do, he said it works fine for him, yeh think on that !!!!, anyway, having read up about this cylinder Vax finding very few negative comments I decided to make the purchase. I bought a 'used-good' one and don't knock it, it was only the box that had some superficial damage the actual Vax is just like new I would highly recommend looking at the used menu before buying brand new. I have Vinyl, tiled & large rug surfaces to hoover and it performs perfectly, the sucking power on it is amazing so be careful. Remember to register your Vax so any eventuality it's covered. Happy vacuuming.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2013 4:17 PM BST

Moab is My Washpot
Moab is My Washpot
by Stephen Fry

4.0 out of 5 stars BIRTHDAY PRESENT, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Moab is My Washpot (Hardcover)
Originally ordered the book 'used - good' from 3rd party seller arrived within the stated time however it was more than just a little shabby & I felt I couldn't give it to my partner as a birthday present. I contacted seller explained the problem he was brilliant he insisted he would send a replacement in enough time for his birthday at no additional charge, no truer word he did, he'd managed to source a better conditioned copy and it was great. I am truely greatful & a big thank you for your excellent customer service I would not hesitate to purchase from you again. As I am not a SF fan I'll try & get my partner to write something about the book once he has read it. I would also recommend buying from 3rd party sellers I have made some very good purchases from them on a few ocassions and been very pleased.

Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love: Unravelling the Simple Truth: Understanding What He Wants and What She Wants from a Relationship
by Allan Pease

3.0 out of 5 stars Hummmmm, 20 Feb 2013
Picking up this book flicking through wondering how insightful this may be once I get round to reading it or is it just another of those `Men are from Mars Women are from Venus ..etc.....yaddahh, yaddahh books. When I've read more I'll report back in the meantime I'll leave it lying around hopefully my partner will flick through it !!!, I bought it as a 'used-good' items, very good condition.

Miss Shirley Bassey
Miss Shirley Bassey
by John L. Williams
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars She loved it, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Miss Shirley Bassey (Paperback)
Christmas present for an adoring fan, not a fan myself but recommend if you know someone who is, she was extatic

Diamond is Forever: The Illustrated Story of Neil Diamond and His Music
Diamond is Forever: The Illustrated Story of Neil Diamond and His Music
by Jon Bream
Price: 13.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee table book, 20 Feb 2013
Like I say a good book to place on your coffee table, personally I'm not a fan but if you know someone who is I would recommed this.

D-day to Berlin
D-day to Berlin
by Andrew Williams
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: D-day to Berlin (Paperback)
Mother in law bought this for my partner as a Christmas present, he's half way through and thoroughly enjoying it definitely recommend for anyone interested in this subject.

BRITA Marella Cool Jungle Green Water Filter Jug
BRITA Marella Cool Jungle Green Water Filter Jug

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour, 20 Feb 2013
Green is one of my favourite colours and I just had to have this, timing was great as my old Brita was looking really sad, well I live in a hard water area and there's only so many times I can clean the limescales off the jug. Although the Brita Marella is fairly cheap in places like Robert Dyas, Asda etc......none of these stores have it in green and I think this is a limited edition hence it being a little pricey on Amazon but on this occasion I didn't mind.