Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Angus,Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Mini Christmas Crochet (Twenty to Make)
Mini Christmas Crochet (Twenty to Make)
by Val Pierce

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas crochet, 4 Mar. 2013
Excellent toys,for the most part.Have made almost everything in the book! I don't do 4 ply or thinner unless absolutely necessary,but I have made these in dk and chunky and it takes nothing away from the items at all!

Gourmet Crochet: A Yummy Yarn Cookbook
Gourmet Crochet: A Yummy Yarn Cookbook
by Christen Haden

3.0 out of 5 stars gourmet, 4 Mar. 2013
A little disappointed with this one :( I was expecting lots of fancy cakes,from the picture.
Never ever judge a book by its cover! always read the reviews first :) The content is mainly made up of the Japanese snack food palate-which I have no objection too-and there are a couple of other food items too,but I was expecting more cakey things.

Super Scary Crochet
Super Scary Crochet
by Nicki Trench

5.0 out of 5 stars super scary !!, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Super Scary Crochet (Paperback)
Love Love Love it!! I have used and re used and adapted loads of the patterns in this book.So simple to follow instructions,and body shapes can be used for so many different things!! My favourite and worst to do was the 'hairy mannie' for a friend -who wanted it half size-gave it to her boyfriend as a rear view mirror dangly!!

Hello Kitty Digital Camera (3MP) 1.4 inch LCD Screen with Soft Case
Hello Kitty Digital Camera (3MP) 1.4 inch LCD Screen with Soft Case

2.0 out of 5 stars Kitty camera, 4 Mar. 2013
I loved the idea of my little girl having a camera 'just like Mums' but the reality of this one was disappointing for me.There was nothing wrong with it,just wasn't what I was expecting.The quality of the picture on the screen was grainy and quite difficult for my wee one to focus properly.On the positive side,the soft case was excellent and instructions were very easy to follow.

Marina i25 Filter Replacement Cartridge
Marina i25 Filter Replacement Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement filter, 4 Mar. 2013
this filter is excellent as far as I am concerned!! It does the job it's supposed to do,my fishes water is lovely and clear again:)

Incey Wincey Spider: BSL (Sign & Singalong)
Incey Wincey Spider: BSL (Sign & Singalong)
by Annie Kubler

5.0 out of 5 stars baby signing, 29 Aug. 2010
I chose to do baby sign(she is not a deaf child) with our wee one from around 4 months,after a ropey start with some American sign books,finally found some British ones-these are great and very useful.Even got the local library convinced to get them in!
Our wee one is now 2 and her speech and command of language is amazing.SHe is very advanced for her age and I believe that using baby sign has in part given her that advantage.

My First Signs: BSL (Baby Signing)
My First Signs: BSL (Baby Signing)
by Annie Kubler

5.0 out of 5 stars baby signing, 29 Aug. 2010

My First Animal Signs: BSL (Baby Signing)
My First Animal Signs: BSL (Baby Signing)

5.0 out of 5 stars baby signing, 29 Aug. 2010

Getting Ready: BSL (Sign About)
Getting Ready: BSL (Sign About)

Play Time (Sign About)