Profile for A human > Reviews

Content by A human

A human

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Drive Yourself Sane: Using the Uncommon Sense of General Semantics. Third Edition.
by Susan Presby Kodish
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems awesome to me, 28 Jun 2014
I have read the book in my possession which its authors have called "Drive Yourself Sane", and based on my perceptions and understandings of the material, as well as the bodily sensations I remember experiencing, etc., I would describe the book as one which I enjoyed reading greatly. I WOULD say "it's an awesome book", but, well, read the book if you want to find out why "the book seems awesome to me" might be a 'better' construction...

The Construction of Social Reality
The Construction of Social Reality
by John R Searle
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 Jun 2014
Empowering, teaches perspective, explains how there can be such facts as real physical brute facts (e.g. "Mount Everest is 8,848 m tall") and societal facts "e.g. "David Cameron is prime minister". I like this book. It goes in deep.

Orphan Black [Blu-ray]
Orphan Black [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Tatiana Maslany
Price: 27.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased I watched this, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Orphan Black [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This seemed a little intriguing when I saw a bit of the first episode. I was somehow reluctant to keep watching at first, not sure it was all that great...but having watched all 10 episodes now I can assure you this is some quality viewing indeed. Great show, very glad I watched it. Just seen the series finale....you won't be disappointed! Many "woah" moments!

The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself
The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself
Price: 9.51

5.0 out of 5 stars I am an atheist..., 26 Mar 2014
...and I love this truly awesome book. I imagine I will read this book many times more throughout my life.

Genuinely life-changing. Very simple. Very powerful.

The Golden Rules of Acting
The Golden Rules of Acting
by Andy Nyman
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 9 Mar 2014
This book is really fantastic. Full of great advice. I can't recommend this enough. I'm not even an actor, I'm a musician. But some great stuff here

CalmingBreath Folding Meditation Stool
CalmingBreath Folding Meditation Stool
Offered by CalmingBreath
Price: 34.95

3.0 out of 5 stars No, 9 Mar 2014
This product was pretty much useless for me. So uncomfortable. The guy was top notch in dealing with it and I gave me a full refund upon returning it thus 3 stars instead of 1.

The Interview Book: Your Definitive Guide to the Perfect Interview
The Interview Book: Your Definitive Guide to the Perfect Interview
by James Innes
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this book, 9 Mar 2014
James Innes is awesome and this book is no exception. Some great practical advice with lots of tips and bloopers from interviews that have gone wrong which you can learn from (funny too)

De Materie
De Materie

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: De Materie (MP3 Download)
Absolutely crazy stuff! But it's awesome too. Nothing you've heard before. Really new sounds. Like it a lot...very interesting stuff

Gershwin: Rhapsody in Blue (Cambridge Music Handbooks)
Gershwin: Rhapsody in Blue (Cambridge Music Handbooks)
by David Schiff
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Mar 2014
Love this book, so useful with so much advice. A great overview of the Rhapsody and what it means as a composition

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by PreisCompany
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 9 Mar 2014
Had this mouse for a long time and it hasn't let me down at all which is a very good thing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5