Profile for Amy Lockwood > Reviews

Content by Amy Lockwood

Amy Lockwood (Essex)

The Tribez & Castlez (Kindle Fire Edition)
The Tribez & Castlez (Kindle Fire Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars love this game, 31 July 2014
The only problem is trying to get neighbours to help. Nevertheless I enjoy these games, building and doing quests to gain levels. I am enjoying this game and also play the first game Castles.

The Girl Next Door [DVD]
The Girl Next Door [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Atherton

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Girl Next Door [DVD] (DVD)
After watching this movie, I felt sick, the story of Meg & Susan is a real harrowing adaption of their lives. The aunt, Ruth & her children are the most vilist people put on this earth. I suggest googling The Girl Next Door, before purchasing this film. You can actually read from the court manuscripts.
If you still want to watch this film, it is a short version of all the abuse Meg & Susan endured. Her friend David tried to get the police involved, unfortunately Ruth was always one step ahead.
This is an extremely sad and emotional film
I have rated this film 2 stars as I did not enjoy this film, as it was full of vile experiences nobody should ever endure..

Fashion 4 Less New Womens Printed Floral Sleeveless Long Maxi Summer Beach Dress For Ladies Size 8-14 UK. (SM-UK(8-10))
Offered by fashion_4_less

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dress, 8 Jun 2014
It looks better on than I expected, really comfortable and light material. Also washes well and no ironing,, just hang it on a hangar when washed and it drops any creases. Love it.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (Golden Brown, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (Golden Brown, Wi-Fi)
Offered by GSM-Fonz (We are taking orders of Apple iphone 6 and 6 Plus)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves it, 3 Feb 2014
Bought this for my husband as a christmas present, he uses it daily, watches live footie matches, uses facebook, plays games.
He is happy with it, so I am happy.

Temple Run: Brave
Temple Run: Brave

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Temple Run: Brave (App)
Love these fast paced games, very addictive, you find yourself trying to get further each time. This game has targets to hit with your bow & arrows, also with good power-ups.

The Creative Colouring Book (Buster Activity)
The Creative Colouring Book (Buster Activity)
by Joanna Webster

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to my childhood, 27 Nov 2013
These colouring books for adults are great, takes me back to when I was little, hours and hours of colouring fun.

Ruby Rocks RR712.1 Mellow Women's Maxi Dress Black Size 12
Ruby Rocks RR712.1 Mellow Women's Maxi Dress Black Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this website, 11 Nov 2013
I was looking for a new outfit for my daughter's hen night do, found this on the Thursday afternoon, and I was over the moon when it arrived on the Friday morning, saving me from worrying about what I would wear if it didn't arrive by the Saturday.

Abstract Adventure II: A Kaleidoscopia Coloring Book
Abstract Adventure II: A Kaleidoscopia Coloring Book
by Kendall Bohn

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to my youth, 11 Nov 2013
I remember these pattern books from when I was a young girl, I spent hours of colouring and now I have found them on the Amazon website. I now spend time colouring these amazing pages again. Even my 5 year old grandaughter colours them in along with her mum.

Prince Of Persia Sands of Time Trilogy PC, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Prince of Persia Warrior Within, and Prince of Persia The Two Thrones
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love Prince of Persa series trilogy, 11 Nov 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Have played these games on the xbox 360 and thoroughly loved playing them. Now trying them out on the pc, not quite got the hang of the controls on the xbox 360 controller, as yet but I will persevere.
Only 1 day late to arrive, which is unlike Amazon.

Beurer EM 35 Electronic Stimulation Unit - Silver/Black
Beurer EM 35 Electronic Stimulation Unit - Silver/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars The electronic unit, 1 Sep 2011
I have tried 3 other electronic belts, but this one is the best I have used, not being able to exercise because of a back injury, I have obviously gained some weight (somewhat on the tummy area)
I have noticed a slow but sure toning. If you can exercise you would be able to see better results quicker.
The intensity of each program can be felt and the more toned you become the higher the intensity can go, excellent value and the batteries last for ages, after 4 weeks of use I'm using the same batteries.
I would recommend this product to family and friends.