Profile for beryl irene > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vitalife Organic Flaked Almonds 250g
Vitalife Organic Flaked Almonds 250g

4.0 out of 5 stars Almonds, 23 Aug. 2015
I cannot say a lot, they are flaked almonds and they are used in cooking for diabetic Husband together with natural fruits, the postage with these small items is expensive, so one will think twice before using this way too much.

Biona Organic Dried Sour Cherries 100 g (Pack of 3)
Biona Organic Dried Sour Cherries 100 g (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sour cherries and raisins for scones, 23 Aug. 2015
Never heard of sour cherries until reading Jamie Olivers recipe for scones, so now mix them with the fruit and they are very nice.

Premier Seeds Direct ORG016 Bean Broad Aquadulce Claudia (Super Aquadulce) Organic Seeds, Pack of 40

4.0 out of 5 stars Broad beans over winter, 23 Aug. 2015
I have planted beans for winter growing. The postage was expensive

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars No sugar diet, 23 Aug. 2015
Having to cut out all sugars for Husband, I am experimenting with natural fruits to sweeten. this is one of the good sugars

Net Tex Ground Sanitising Powder, 2 Kg
Net Tex Ground Sanitising Powder, 2 Kg
Offered by BW Farm supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Small area for chickens, 23 Aug. 2015
Being unable to move the chicken pen this product gives me piece of mind that I can sanitise the run.

Easichick - 20 kg
Easichick - 20 kg
Offered by BW Farm supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken Cleaning, 23 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Easichick - 20 kg (Misc.)
This is marvellous stuff, we only have three chickens but it is so less messy than other alternatives.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars experimenting with sugar free jams, 24 May 2015
I have used this only once! I am trying to make jam without sugar, so experimenting, but as far as I can tell this product is good.

Xylitol Natural Sweetener 1Kg
Xylitol Natural Sweetener 1Kg
Offered by Xylitol Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Diabetic aid, 1 Jan. 2015
I am pleased with the service, and also the product, which is used in a diet for my diabetic Husband. It replaces granulated sugar without staying in the blood stream and has kept the sugar levels on a manageable course. The product came speedily and was reasonably priced when compared to the local health food store.

Zeagoo Luxury Shawl Cloak Cardigan Sweater Wrap Cape Faux Fur Coat Jacket (Beige)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cloak cardigan(?) cape, 6 Dec. 2014
I ordered this not realizing it was coming from China, I needed it for my wedding on 14 November. It was posted on 5th November but took too long to arrive. The shawl is not good quality, the fur is the best part about it. It is just a cheap piece of jersey material with fur sewn on the edges.
My contact with the seller was unsuccessful, they just asked me to be patient when I asked for an earlier delivery, and although I understand they were not in control of the postal delivery, had I known it was coming such a long way I would not have ordered it.
It did however come before the 5th December which is apparantely what they promised.
It looks like the picture from a distance.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2014 1:46 AM GMT

The Great British Sewing Bee: Sew Your Own Wardrobe
The Great British Sewing Bee: Sew Your Own Wardrobe
by Tessa Evelegh

3.0 out of 5 stars The sewing bee book, 4 July 2014
The excitement I felt at the thought of this book and the help it could give was dispelled a little. the patterns at the back are printed one on top of the other to be traced out which is very fiddly. I do not use it as much as I thought I would after seeing the sewing b show.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4