Profile for Emily M Logan > Reviews

Content by Emily M Logan

Emily M Logan

Page: 1 | 2
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the hunger games, 22 Aug 2013
I love these books. They are definitely worth a read. I couldn't put them down after picking them up and worked my way through all three on my kindle.

Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the hunger games, 22 Aug 2013

Catching Fire
Catching Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Love The Hunger Games, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Catching Fire (Kindle Edition)

20 3-Ply Dinner Napkins - Hydrangea
20 3-Ply Dinner Napkins - Hydrangea
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 3.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a party, 22 Aug 2013
I got these for a party. The invitation colour I had was described as hydrangea and so I ordered these to match and these did perfectly.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Collection 6 Books Set RRP:  45.94 (The Ugly Truth, Dog Days, Do-It-Yourself Book, Diary of A Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, The Last Straw (Wimpy Kid)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Collection 6 Books Set RRP: 45.94 (The Ugly Truth, Dog Days, Do-It-Yourself Book, Diary of A Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, The Last Straw (Wimpy Kid)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars Classroom read, 22 Aug 2013
I bought these for my new class of Year 5/6s. They really wanted the collection for class reads. After looking everywhere for a set at a decent price, these were great and brand new.

30 Dice, 16mm, Black and White
30 Dice, 16mm, Black and White
Offered by Legendgames
Price: 3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 22 Aug 2013
Set of 30 dice which are good quality. They are exactly as described and a good price as well for a class full.

Transparent Counters, 2cm in 6 colours
Transparent Counters, 2cm in 6 colours
Offered by Just Childsplay
Price: 5.27

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 22 Aug 2013
Basic counters which are great for in the classroom, especially for maths activities. With them being transparent, they are great to use on number squares and the likes of because you can still see underneath .

Avery All in One Desktop Organiser Ref ADT1BW
Avery All in One Desktop Organiser Ref ADT1BW
Price: 13.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Preferred the picture, 22 Aug 2013
I saw this online and loved the layout and set up. But now I have it, it seems really big and clumsy and the space you get on it is actually quite minimal. Nevertheless, the letter tray and adjustable rack at the back come in handy.

A4 Punctuation card posters (17 posters) FREE P&P
A4 Punctuation card posters (17 posters) FREE P&P
Offered by Primary Teaching Services
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent classroom resource, 22 Aug 2013
I have these displayed on the walls and love how they give an explanation and example. Even though they are A4 the writing is also big enough to read which is brilliant.

Learning Resources - Foam Reading Comprehension Cubes
Learning Resources - Foam Reading Comprehension Cubes
Offered by MMP Living
Price: 9.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 22 Aug 2013
I was very happy with these dice. From previous reviews I was worried they would be very small, but they are just the perfect size for independent and guided reading activities

Page: 1 | 2