Profile for mimosa > Reviews

Content by mimosa

mimosa

Page: 1 | 2
Amblers Unisex Steel FS125 Tan Safety Rigger / Mens Womens Boots (5 UK) (Tan)
Amblers Unisex Steel FS125 Tan Safety Rigger / Mens Womens Boots (5 UK) (Tan)
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!, 29 Mar. 2013
I wear these boots every day for yard/mucking out duties as I was fed up with getting my toes trodden on my my horse. They are leather, not too heavy, unlined so I can wear thick socks in the winter but not too hot in the warmer weather. For the price, these boots are very good value and I would recommend.

The Tales of Olga Da Polga
The Tales of Olga Da Polga
by Michael Bond

5.0 out of 5 stars Olga Da Polga - a beautiful book, 19 Jan. 2013
I read this book to my 6 year old daughter, and we both adored Olga Da Polga, her delightful animal friends and her adventures. The illustrations are perfect for the characters, and the book exudes warmth and humour. Highly recommended.

3ft Single Captain Cabin Storage Solid Pine Wooden Bed Bedframe in Antique Pine Finish & Kayflex Medium Tension Foam Mattress

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 April 2012
Easy to assemble and very nice quality honey-pine finished wood. The drawers are suitable for light items, ie childs clothing, and move nicely on their runners. The bed feels surprisingly heavy and robust once assembled. The Kayflex mattress which we bought with the bed is very comfortable and fits snugly into the base.

Colour Changing Horse Mobile - Nursery Light - Battery Operated - Fairy Lights
Colour Changing Horse Mobile - Nursery Light - Battery Operated - Fairy Lights
Offered by Gifty Gadgety

5.0 out of 5 stars Horse mobile, 6 April 2012
Really pleased with this product. Overall drop is approx 71cm, and each horse is approx 9.5cm nose to tail. Very pretty lights which change colour gently, lighting up the crystal-clear horses.

Horses Duvet Cover Set Single
Horses Duvet Cover Set Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Horse duvet set, 6 April 2012
This review is from: Horses Duvet Cover Set Single
You get what you pay for! This duvet set is of superb quality fabric with bright, vibrant colours, and arrived very quickly. My little girl was thrilled to see it on her new bed. All round, a lovely product and great service.

The Adventures Of Champion The Wonder Horse - Complete 6 DVD Set [1955]
The Adventures Of Champion The Wonder Horse - Complete 6 DVD Set [1955]
Dvd ~ Barry Curtis
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion the Wonder Horse, 9 May 2011
I bought this DVD as a present for my young daughter, also with the excuse of being able to revisit a favourite show from my own childhood - and neither of us have been disappointed! Good picture quality, given the age of the programmes, and the very discreet logo in the corner of the screen as mention by other reviewers is not intrusive or distracting at all. Go on, if you remember this series from your own childhood buy it, you will not be disappointed. And my young viewer loves it, particularly Rebel the dog.

Perfect Tear Wall Mounted Towel Dispenser
Perfect Tear Wall Mounted Towel Dispenser

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it - it is brill!, 7 April 2011
We have this kitchen roll holder fitted to the underside of a kitchen wall unit, but it will also screw onto the wall with the plugs and screws provided. Easy one-handed operation, allowing you to tear off a sheet without the whole roll unravelling! We love it - it is well worth the money, works a treat and is really nicely made too. Buy it - you will not be disappointed!

Misa Criolla - Navidad Nuestra - Navidad Verano
Misa Criolla - Navidad Nuestra - Navidad Verano

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 Jan. 2011
I did not know what to expect from this recording, and am pleased to say that it does not disappoint in any way. Truly beautiful, and extremely atmospheric. My four year old daughter also finds this very soothing music to fall asleep to! I would strongly recommend this to a potential purchaser.

Silva EX3 Pedometer
Silva EX3 Pedometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 9 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Silva EX3 Pedometer (Sports)
I received this little gadget as a surprise Christmas present, and I love it! I have always wondered (often out loud....) about how many miles I walk in the course of a day, and now I can keep track of my mileage. The step counter and mileometer seem to be accurate, and the gadget itself is very small and lightweight, meaning it lives in my pocket - I wouldn't want to be without it.

Sylvanian Families Motorcycle and Sidecar
Sylvanian Families Motorcycle and Sidecar

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 9 Jan. 2011
My four year old daughter received this as a Christmas present and was thrilled with it. Very nicely manufactured, it seems sturdy and durable, and I am sure that it will give many years of enjoyment. The accompanying racoons are delightful, and the rider really looks the part with his goggles, jacket and helmet! Also, the opening top-box on the motorcycle is a lovely little feature.

Page: 1 | 2