Profile for Petra > Reviews

Content by Petra
Top Reviewer Ranking: 171

Petra "book addict!!!"
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Philips Avent Classic+ Pink Feeding Bottle SCF564/27 (260ml/9oz) x 2
Philips Avent Classic+ Pink Feeding Bottle SCF564/27 (260ml/9oz) x 2

5.0 out of 5 stars feed your baby with comfort..., 1 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Philips Avent Classic + Pink Feeding Bottle is one very nice babies bottle which is a good solid plastic bottle with a nice soft silicon teat which is also designed to prevent colic. The little one these are for has suffered mildly from colic and we have actually purchased this same bottle in the plain clear colour. The pink makes the actual bottle stand out from other baby bottles, which for our little princess it makes this a perfect bottle for her. The only thing which had to be changed was the teat as she is only a couple of weeks old. The actual bottle is well detailed in the description which Philips has marketed perfectly as they have shown everything a mother needs to know.
Thankfully Philips have removed the dreaded rings as their bottles are all made with less parts needed especially those fiddly bits which were always lost or accidentally thrown out. Everything about this bottle is convenience and ease of use, with the comfortable grip for the person to hold when feeding the baby this truly is one excellent babies bottle.
I am happy to recommend the Philips Avent Classic Pink feeding bottle especially because of the very clever filter which prevents air being swallowed by the baby which reduces the threat of the dreaded colic.

Philips Avent Easy Sip Spout Cup with Handle (200 ml, Pink)
Philips Avent Easy Sip Spout Cup with Handle (200 ml, Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars safety and convenience all in one spout cup for small children.., 1 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Philips Avent Easy Sip Spout Cup with Handle is a great little cup for our little ones and I have to say we do not leave the house without this as it is so easy to have for the convenient drink of milk or water. The main thing I do like about this particular design is due to the fact there is a handle for the child to hold therefore they have happily drink away.
The soft spout though I have to admit the children prefer this to the harder usual sip cup that is more readily available. The only one reason I find the harder material is due to the fact the little ones cannot bite holes into the tip as they do with this one and therefore make it useless until spare teats can be bought. One thing I would choose this Sip Spout Cup compared to others is mainly the non spill valve as therefore no more panic mode when the cup is occidentally tipped over as the valve has full control of the liquid and therefore no spillages or wetness will be produced. Now I always keep a couple of spare packs ahead of me for convenience sake.
The main points which makes these for me a great spout cup is the nicely designed handle, the child as young as 12 months can hold this comfortably though I would never leave them with it as I am rather nervous yet about them swallowing too much as even the smallest drip can cause a major coughing fit. The shape of the actual cup is perfect for small hands and for cleaning therefore as always Philips have thought of everything when they designed this cup for our younger generation. I do like the fact all part of this can be washed using the dishwasher though I have to be honest I sterilise them regularly for safety sake.
These are a nicely designed sip spout cup as the manufacturer have clearly put the comfort of the child first which is a huge plus for me personally and therefore for me I am happy to recommend the Philips Avent Easy Sip Spout Cup with handle.

Rexel JOY 25 mm 2D Ring Binder - Blissful Blue
Rexel JOY 25 mm 2D Ring Binder - Blissful Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars top quality, holds your papers securely..., 30 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Rexel JOY 25 mm 2D Ring Binder (Blissful) is a good quality binder compared to cheaper alternatives I have bought in the local supermarket or even newsagent. The actual board is of a good protective quality and the 2D ring binder will hold your papers together securely.
Personally I love the vibrant bright colour which is one of those colours which will brighten up any paper work. These will prove very handy for school work or for me I like to keep one for those papers we need to know immediately where they are plus they are excellent for holding all those recipes I print of the internet.
I am happy to recommend the Rexel JOY 25 mm 2D ring binder as they are big enough to hold an A4 page with enough coverage the pages will be protected. They are an excellent buy as the quality is evident throughout these ring binders. Unlike the cheaper ones which fall apart within the school year I do believe the top quality workmanship of these ring binders will prove them to be a ring binder which lasts.

WOW Toys Pre-School Countdown Calendar
WOW Toys Pre-School Countdown Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun..., 27 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
WOW Toys Pre-School Countdown Calendar made by WOW toys is a good looking product which is a wonderful way of showing little ones how many sleeps until the big day arrives for them to start at their new Pre-school or as we call it their nursery years. The products were nice too look at and for me personally I thought they were well made which were designed for their early school years. Why I loved this was because of the clock which will be used to help learn the time plus the little toys which were included were designed to show how much fun going to play school would be for the kids.
Personally I love this range and I know for certain I will be back to purchase more in the same range.
I am happy to recommend the WOW Toys Pre-school countdown calendar to anyone who has children ready to start school.

WOW Toys Holiday Countdown Calendar
WOW Toys Holiday Countdown Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun for children.., 27 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
WOW Toys Holiday Countdown Calendar is similar to an Advent Calendar thankfully there is no sweets within the small calendar doors which have been designed in such a way that they can be personalised by yourself. The toys within each of the doors are basic yet very well made plus I do like the fact they are colourful and will suit both girls and boys.
We used this coming up to a recent holiday and it was a great way to show our little one how many 'sleeps' he had until we were going on our holidays. As using numbers was just not helping him to link with the factor of time, we showed him when he had a certain amount of toys from 'His' own calendar it was time for us to load the car and have a week away from home.. He loved the calendar which he opened before breakfast each morning but I will say there was a couple of tantrums when he wanted all his toys at once as he wanted to go on his holidays at that precise moment of time!
The WOW Toys Holiday Countdown Calendar is nicely designed and it has a function which provides great little toys which were used to entertain on the journey. They are well made though the calendar is made from a basic cardboard so therefore in my opinion it would not take a lot of abuse.

I am happy to recommend the WOW Toys Holiday Countdown Calendar as a great way of showing a small child how much longer until they go on their holidays, the children in this house loved it though I will say the youngest one who is 3 received more fun out of it as the older ones were soon bored with its function...

Rexel JOY 20 Sheet Stapler - Blissful Blue
Rexel JOY 20 Sheet Stapler - Blissful Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars good looker is this groovy Rexel Stapler, 27 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Rexel Joy "0 Sheet Stapler Blissful Blue is a handy little stapler which I do like not just because it is excellent at what it does but it looks good on my desk mainly because it is nice and colourful. Whoever designed this has provided a great functioning stapler which is nice and smooth to use plus the shape and everything about this makes it a nice looking product which holds Rexel No.56 Staples 26/6 - Box of 5000 Staples or Rexel No. 16 (24/6) 6mm Staples 25 Sheet Capacity (Pack of 5000) which are unfortunately not provided with the very nice looking stapler. Personally I would have liked even a small sample pack of staples. The correct staples made for this machine slip in to the actual stapler without any hassle.
I am happy to recommend this Rexel JOY 20 Sheet Stapler as a nice to look at stapler which provides great stapling power and certainly staples 20 sheets of paper comfortably and securely.

The Breath Co Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - 500 ml, Mild Mint
The Breath Co Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - 500 ml, Mild Mint

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh clean mouth throughout the day..., 27 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Breath Co Fresh breath Oral Rinse is one excellent mouth wash which is pleasant to use. Because of having to take medication daily I have had trouble with a very dry mouth which for me leaves my mouth feeling not very fresh or clean. I have tried numerous mouth washes but unfortunately they felt just to strong for me to use comfortably and if I diluted them in any way removed a lot of their strength etc.
The first thing I noticed when using The Breath Co Fresh Breath Oral RInse is the actual mildness of the mouthwash, yet my mouth immediately felt and smelt tingly clean. The fresh clean feeling I always get immediately after cleaning my teeth continued throughout the day, and even my teeth felt smooth and clean throughout the day. The dryness I have been suffering from was immediately eased and as I continued to use this excellent mouth wash my mouth felt so clean and fresh throughout the day.
I now use The Breath Co Fresh Breath Oral Rinse twice a day every day and for me it is the best mouth wash I have used. I now will be ordering this to make sure I will have this in constant supply as I would not like to be without it.
I am very happy to recommend The Breath Co Fresh Breath Oral Rinse as a great mouth wash which provides first class results.

My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologises
My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologises
by Fredrik Backman

4.0 out of 5 stars poetic funny...what more do we need?, 27 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My Grandmother Sends Her Regards written by Fredrik Backman for me was an OK read which had me laughing throughout but for me it is not one I would not recommend to all readers as it is either one you will love or not like just so much.
It is based on one young girl's reactions to how her grandmother had planned for her own death yet realising that she was loved by so many connected to the life of her Granny.
I liked the read mainly because it made me laugh and as I followed the special relationship between Elsa and her Gran this made the book even more special. One main reason I loved this book was mainly the writing as the story flowed from one scene to the next without any wasted scenes in-between.
My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologises is a good read which had me laughing throughout as Elsa entertained us the only way she knew how!

The Warden: The Chronicles of Barsetshire (Oxford World's Classics)
The Warden: The Chronicles of Barsetshire (Oxford World's Classics)
by Anthony Trollope

5.0 out of 5 stars a brilliant old fashioned read.., 23 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Warden: The Chronicles of Barsetshire written by Anthony Trollope for me was a pleasant surprise as I thought I was in for a boring old fashioned read with a resemblance to Dickens- I have to be honest I was so wrong as from the first page I was soon involved in the lives of the characters as I followed the main character Mr Harding as he deals with the new visitor into his life which interrupts it in the most unsuspecting way. I really loved this book and I know I will return to this author who for me should be better known through history as he clearly had a talent for grabbing an audiences attention and holding on tight to it.
The Warden written by Anthony Trollope is a terrific read which is the first in a series and I for one cannot wait until I once again get involved in the lives of Mr Harding and his delightful daughter.

Hallmark Large Father's Day Dad Traditional 3D Attachment Card
Hallmark Large Father's Day Dad Traditional 3D Attachment Card

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect card in size and verse.., 23 July 2015
Hallmark large Father's Day card was an excellent purchase as it was a top quality card, with Hallmark's usual standard which is clearly evident throughout. The large envelope held the card easily without any tightness which I have noticed in other manufactured cards. I would happily recommend this card or any card by Hallmark and for me personally I will be purchasing more in the future as it came in super quick time and well packaged to prevent any damage to the card.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20