Profile for thesaint > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Very Best of George Benson
The Very Best of George Benson
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars but some tracks were absolutely brilliant and I will seek out more works by this ..., 17 Dec 2014
All of it was not to my taste, but some tracks were absolutely brilliant and I will seek out more works by this artist.

Clydesiders at War (Clydesiders Trilogy 3) (Clydesiders Trilogy 3)
Clydesiders at War (Clydesiders Trilogy 3) (Clydesiders Trilogy 3)
by Margaret Thomson Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Having enjoyed it so much I bought a mixture of paperback ..., 17 Dec 2014
I have now completed the Trilogy in Kindle. Very well written and I sped through it - I may read it again sometime. Having enjoyed it so much I bought a mixture of paperback and hardback which I sent to my cousin in Scotland.

The Clydesiders (The Clydesiders Trilogy Book 1)
The Clydesiders (The Clydesiders Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec 2014
A tremendous tale of poverty and war 1914-18 where the spirit of the Glaswegians comes shining through.

Life Of Pi
Life Of Pi

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall I enjoyed it because it was a good yarn and the ..., 22 Nov 2014
This review is from: Life Of Pi (Kindle Edition)
A quite unusual tale that got a bit bogged down due to the length of the voyage. Overall I enjoyed it because it was a good yarn and the ensuing film was equally good.

Marching Powder (Pan Real Lives)
Marching Powder (Pan Real Lives)

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing tale., 22 Nov 2014
I thought that this was a truly memorable read and sometime in the future will probably read it again. An amazing tale .

The Gourlay Girls (The Clydesiders Trilogy Book 2)
The Gourlay Girls (The Clydesiders Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Nov 2014
A quaint little book which I really enjoyed and I shall seek out more titles from this author.

Dulux Weathershield Smooth White Masonry Paint 7.5L
Dulux Weathershield Smooth White Masonry Paint 7.5L
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I am delighted with this product and, 12 Nov 2014
I am delighted with this product and, although my walls are rendered, I am finding it relatively easy to apply with a fluffy roller. As to durability - ask me in another 10 years (I should live so long!}

Daughters of the River Huong
Daughters of the River Huong

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Nov 2014
I like this author and I like her story, but the continual flashbacks made me quite giddy.

Gomorrah: Italy's Other Mafia
Gomorrah: Italy's Other Mafia

2.0 out of 5 stars I was mesmerised by the amount of detail to the ..., 27 Oct 2014
I was mesmerised by the amount of detail to the extent that I gave up before the story started - if there was a story!

HP 364XL Black (550 Page Yield) Cyan Magenta & Yellow Ink Cartridges for B109n B110a B110c B110e C309a C410b C309n C309g C310a B209a B209c B210a B210c B010a B109a B109d B109f B8550 C5324 C5380 C6324 C6380 D5460 Photosmart Printers
Offered by I TONERS

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought this was a nice touch., 27 Oct 2014
I received the cartridges ahead of time and, as well as the items ordered, the package contained a quantity of photographic paper and also some envelopes. I thought this was a nice touch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9