Profile for thesaint > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Long Wave
Long Wave
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Jeff's background with The Tavelling Wilbreys etc I was delighted to see a playback on BBC red button of ..., 28 Sep 2014
This review is from: Long Wave (Audio CD)
Knowing of Jeff's background with The Tavelling Wilbreys etc I was delighted to see a playback on BBC red button of Jeff's ELO concert 2014 in Hyde Park. I then purchased this soon after from Amazon and it"s terrific!

The Sound of Bread
The Sound of Bread

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought this to replace my original misicassette and am delighted. The original was mainly played on a radio ..., 28 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Sound of Bread (Audio CD)
I bought this to replace my original misicassette and am delighted. The original was mainly played on a radio cassette player, but now played on more sophisticated equipment I am well pleased.

Make It With You - The Platinum Collection
Make It With You - The Platinum Collection

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 Sep 2014
Voices and melodies were great but I found this a bit dated.

Carry Yourself Back to Me
Carry Yourself Back to Me

4.0 out of 5 stars The Saint, 14 Sep 2014
This is the second book I've read by this author and both have been about hard times. She moves between Now and the past so often at times that I had to go back through the pages to establish the then and now location. However, the author writes in a wonderfully fashion which I really do like.

Philomena
Philomena

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Philomena (Kindle Edition)
Quite beautifully written and, once again, an illustration of the atrocities that are committed in the name of "Christianity"

The Color War (Kindle Single)
The Color War (Kindle Single)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 12 Aug 2014
I thought this was a very ordinary and very short story for such a highly rated author.

Hope Floats (Soundtrack)
Hope Floats (Soundtrack)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to seek out the CD and I was not disappointed: I was particularly pleased with the bonus tracks, 28 July 2014
Saw the film which provoked me to seek out the CD and I was not disappointed : I was particularly pleased with the bonus tracks.

Mr Mercedes
Mr Mercedes

2.0 out of 5 stars Reviews by others persuaded me to buy this book by ..., 28 July 2014
This review is from: Mr Mercedes (Kindle Edition)
Reviews by others persuaded me to buy this book by Stephen Book and for me there was nothing that would encourage me to try any more of his work.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2014 1:05 AM BST

The Liquidator
The Liquidator

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2014
This review is from: The Liquidator (Kindle Edition)
Quirky, old fashioned tale of espionage which is well worth a read.

The Graduate (RosettaBooks Into Film)
The Graduate (RosettaBooks Into Film)

4.0 out of 5 stars but really enjoyed the book, 28 July 2014
I was a bit young to appreciate such an adult film, but really enjoyed the book. Many of us have suffered the pains of adolescence and the author has captured a wonderful portrayal. I shall attempt to re-visit the film sometime soon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8