Profile for L. D. Nelson > Reviews

Content by L. D. Nelson

L. D. Nelson "Books To Read" (Cheshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Ready For Flynn, Part 2 : A Rockstar Romance (The Ready For Flynn Series)
Ready For Flynn, Part 2 : A Rockstar Romance (The Ready For Flynn Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 4 July 2016
After reading Flynn book one I was ready to dive into this book and it was just as gripping. I loved Flynn he has had an hard life before fame and meeting a friend changed him into someone who wanted love and friendship. After meeting Valerie he found what he most wanted. He is a hot rock god and K L Shandwick has given us another book that you won't forget, he will fill your mind and leave you loving him. I loved all the characters in the book what I love about this author is she gives us real human beings that you can feel the emotion of them in the story. It's got twists and humour it's got ups and downs, you know when you read a book you can't wait to turn the next page with this author I'm scared to read the end as I know I will want more!
This is an excellent read and I'm not just saying this as I love this author you will remember the story long after you read it. I don't like to spoil a review by writing about what happens as its not fair to readers you have to take the chance and find out yourself I'm just so grateful I did. Can't wait for book 3.

Ready For Flynn, Part 1 : A Rockstar Romance  (The Ready For Flynn Series)
Ready For Flynn, Part 1 : A Rockstar Romance (The Ready For Flynn Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 5 Mar. 2016
Every book I've read by Kl Shandwick has had me turning pages the story's have been unputdownable, unforgettable. And I was ready to meet Flynn and I love a rocker and he's one hot rocker. This is a wonderfully written book that will have you falling in love with the characters. I also love to read a book that doesn't have a whiny woman as I get put of when I read anything where a female loves themselves and I love the fact that kl gives us character that are loveable and real. The scenes feel so real. The erotic parts are hot! This is a great read. I can't praise this author enough and I can't wait to one click part 2 of Flynn. If you love a twist in a book, if you love a page turner then this is a book you won't want to pass on. Give it a go you won't want to forget Flynn.

When I Was Yours
When I Was Yours

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book., 8 Jan. 2016
This review is from: When I Was Yours (Kindle Edition)
I love this author and I wasn't disappointed with this book. I couldn't put it down I was hooked from the start to the end. I loved Adam he had a great personality Evie was his only love and he found himself lost without her. I loved how Samantha made the characters feel real. This book is one I won't forget and needs to be on anyone's TBR list.

The Air He Breathes
The Air He Breathes

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful read, 4 Jan. 2016
This book is a beautiful read you can feel the emotions of loss and how hurt, angry and broken Tristan and Liz found themselves when the worst nightmare happened to them. This is a story that you will always remember. But from the darkness comes the light. So happy I have this book a read.

X&Y ANGEL- Gold Silver Plated Filled Stud Earrings with Crystal element ERZ0269 (Color 6)
Offered by X&Y ANGEL Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful stud earrings, 11 Oct. 2015
Lovely earrings at a great price. Recommend this seller.

Dip Eyeliner Black
Dip Eyeliner Black
Offered by Makeupcandy

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply excellent product, 11 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Dip Eyeliner Black (Misc.)
Great item easy to apply and no smudges recommend. Great price.

Ty UK 10031 Cat Soft Toy Cobbler 36 cm Light Brown Mottled
Ty UK 10031 Cat Soft Toy Cobbler 36 cm Light Brown Mottled

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cat, 11 Sept. 2015
I bought this for a present and it was perfect excellent item it looks so real.

Angelina(TM) Paris Eiffel Tower Style Luxury New Arrival Wallet Design Flip Leather Pouch Cover Case for iPhone 4 4S
Offered by Angelina

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for iPhone, 11 Sept. 2015
Excellent cover my phone is protected more than just a backing and has inserts for cards so saves me carrying my purse.

Xzara Jewellery - 9ct Yellow 2mm D Shape Hallmarked Ladies/Gents 1.0 Grams Wedding Ring Band Size Q
Offered by Xzara Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring arrived quickly and as described., 27 Aug. 2015
Excellent gold ring

GOGO Terry Cloth Wristband, Wrist Sweatband, Various Colors (Price for PIECE)-Purple
Offered by Kupaiku

5.0 out of 5 stars Wristband, 27 Aug. 2015
Item as described arrived quick

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11