Profile for Natalie > Reviews

Aloe Propolis Creme
Aloe Propolis Creme
Offered by Total Beauty LTD
Price: 21.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK product. I dont get what is the fuss about. As it contains Lanolin., 29 Mar 2014
I love facial products who contain Aloe Vera. When I travel on Med I buy Aloe vera plant and I use the liquid from it's leaves and it does miracles on my skin. I can not find in UK yet ( even I can not find in Holland's and Barrett) an Aloe Vera product which does not contain other chemicals inside the cream. Maybe the Aloe Vera gel that they apply after electrolysis sessions is kind of pure (it does not contain alcohol inside).

This cream comes with a warning that it contains: Lanolin inside. Thus that prepared me for the worst. But the Aloe Propolis cream did not affect my skin badly. At least mostly. It smells a bit perfume type. And it contains Parabens. I dont get it why it had so many good reviews when it contains materials that can accelerate skin conditions. However when I tried on for 10 days most of the days it worked OK on my skin (did not accelerate my skin's condition at the days when it was red) but other days it made it a bit more red, because it can dry out the skin. For this steep price I expected more from this cream.

For example to not contain: Lanolin and Parabens. And to not have this perfume distinct smell. On my skin sometimes this Aloe Propolis cream it worked and other times it did not. To somebody else maybe this cream is working all the time. But still I dont like creams who present themselves that are "all natural" to contain: Lanolin and Parabens like this Aloe propolis cream.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2014 12:36 AM BST

Skinceuticals Redness Neutralizer 1.67oz (50ml)
Skinceuticals Redness Neutralizer 1.67oz (50ml)
Offered by Face2Face
Price: 41.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but it has an odd odour., 29 Mar 2014
I get easily red on my skin since I tried to do 1 Laser session in a dodgy Laser clinic in Manchester, my skin it is not what it is used to be (be careful to whom you go to do a Laser facial). Thus I ordered this Skinceuticals Redness neutralizer, because I trust Skinceuticals. This seller sells it a good price in comparison with other sellers. But this seller has sold it out. Anyway I tried this Redness Neutralizer when I had the most red affected skin and it worked. Just it has a very odd odour, I hope this product it is genuine. It must be if it works. The product works OK on my skin.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The seller delivered the product before it's due date. I love the product., 29 Mar 2014
I ordered this product along with other 3 creams from the same seller. He delivered them before it's due date. I am impressed. I did not try the other creams that I ordered from him yet. But I have tried this Jasmine cream and however I have a sensitive skin, this cream did not affect me in the at least. It glides smoothly on my skin and it smells nice. Also it is important to say this cream it arrived in good condition. Because I had ordered "Amphora Aromatics" cream from a different seller and it was defected. This cream was NOT defected it is nice and in a new condition.

VANTAGE THRUSH TREATMENT CAPSULE (PACK MAY VARY) - 3 PACK
VANTAGE THRUSH TREATMENT CAPSULE (PACK MAY VARY) - 3 PACK
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 2.83

4.0 out of 5 stars I am impressed how fast this product has arrived., 29 Mar 2014
The seller delivered the product very fast. I took 1 pill 150mg of Fluconazole and it worked for 7 days, so during that time I was a happy bunny. But my yeast infection came back after 7 days. The advice on the instructions is to take a second 150mg pill after 7 days and to monitor if the yeast infection (candida) will be cured. If not after that, then the advice is to see a doctor. Hey! yeast infection sufferers know how stubborn a yeast infection can be.

I do all the right things like I wear cotton underwear, I dont use harsh soaps, I eat salads and fruits, but I also eat cheese which it can accelerate a yeast infection. I will try even "Nelson's" natural method to fight yeast infection to see if I will have a success. But all in all this pill of 150mg of Fluconazole is good. Because it works at least for 7 days, then there after, normally with yeast infection is to monitor it and to try to fight it with any method a sufferer can do.

I have tried even to wash myself with a diluted cider vinegar and to drink cider vinegar as they say it helps with yeast infection, to not avail. Anything I tried it did not kill the symptoms for 7 days. At least this pill is better than anything else that I have tried because it subdued my symptoms for 7 blissful days :>

Vitabiotics Perfectil Tablets Healthy Skin Hair and Nails 30 Tablets
Vitabiotics Perfectil Tablets Healthy Skin Hair and Nails 30 Tablets
Offered by MAN&DIV
Price: 4.58

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought them, I took them, and I dont know yet.., 22 Mar 2014
Normally I buy my vitamins from "Holland's and Barrett". Because I dont like my vitamins to contain sugar or starch and extras. But as they had good price these vitamins, and the reviews were decent I said: Why Not? They dont also contain sugar or starch which is a Plus. They come as 3 packets so the price it is very attractive. I like that they contain Iron and Zinc but as for the B complex mg they contain, I prefer to buy bigger Mg like 100 mg. I finished off 1 packet but when I was on my menstrual heavy flow cycle I did not experience their Iron ingredient to help me that much. Their instructions say to take 1 pill a day. Maybe I have to take 2-3 vitmamins a day as they contain low Mg vitamins. But my hair still fall in the bathroom sink, and my nails still do not grow when I took these vitamins.

Silver Stud Earrings set with Chrysolite Opal SWAROVSKI crystal.
Silver Stud Earrings set with Chrysolite Opal SWAROVSKI crystal.
Offered by pewterhooter
Price: 34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars This colour it has tiny bit difference from Pacific Opal Swarovski Crystal Studs., 22 Mar 2014
They resemble a bit: Pacific Opal Swarovski Crystal Studs but they are a bit different. I have both colours of these stud earrings. This colour is more flat than the Pacific Opal studs still though they are quite similar. But these studs can reflect nice with the sunshine. It is worthwhile to buy them for the price. Because Amazon does not let you to buy just 1 pair of earring studs if they are under ADD ON list. Thus it could be an add up set of studs on the top of other studs you have chosen to buy.

The Saturdays Crystal Heart Charm Bracelet
The Saturdays Crystal Heart Charm Bracelet
Offered by By Gioia
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a good filler for Christmas stocking., 22 Mar 2014
If you have a little girl or a little niece or you want to gift it to a friend's little daughter this is your gift. All little girls froom 5-10 years old they will like it. I think is more for pre teen ages rather than to gift it to teens.

Power Health 300mg Hemp Seed Oil - Pack of 120 Capsules
Power Health 300mg Hemp Seed Oil - Pack of 120 Capsules
Price: 8.89

3.0 out of 5 stars I did not see the effects that everybody raves about., 22 Mar 2014
I read that it helps with PMS symptoms. It did not help me much, however I took them with Evening Primose oil and with Starflower oil.

10ml Jasmine Fragrant Oil
10ml Jasmine Fragrant Oil
Offered by Naissance
Price: 2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Jasmine then you found you found your scent., 22 Mar 2014
It smells nice and you can apply it behind your ears after you take shower and it stays for long and it has a discreet fragance. Or you can mix it with a carrier oil (almold oil, grapeseed oil, sesami oil and so on). But I prefer it to wear it as a perfume or to scent my room.

100ml Organic Hemp Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
100ml Organic Hemp Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
Offered by Naissance
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK., 22 Mar 2014
I read good reviews for the Hemp oil. I take even the Hemp vitamins in gel form. But this oil was not compatible with my skin. It left me red few times. So it stays in my cabinet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6