Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Kindle Oasis Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Nanamoon > Reviews

Content by Nanamoon

Nanamoon (London)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite hair product, 30 Dec. 2015
Been using this for years and it's ideal for my length hair, which is just above shoulder length with choppy layers. It has hold that isn't too much that your hair is stiff, but gives some definition and shine. It's a staple in my household and I've yet to find one similar on the high street!

Set Of 6 Clear Storage Caddy Baskets With Handle Easy Cupboard Storage Solutions
Offered by RUBY DEALS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Dec. 2015
these work really well to keep my cupboards organised, They're not very big but they do fit the kitchen shelves. I'm happy with them.

Trixie 2882 'Connor' Rucksack Nylon 44  30  21 cm Black / Blue
Trixie 2882 'Connor' Rucksack Nylon 44 30 21 cm Black / Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good value., 30 Dec. 2015
Appears very sturdy and comfortable to carry. Difficult to get the cat into, but it's not bad for short journey, or if you have a pet who is ok in smaller spaces. I would say if you want your pet to have some space to move around more, then it's not ideal, but it's not too cramped.

Chef Aid Plastic Rotary Grater Carded
Chef Aid Plastic Rotary Grater Carded

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 10 Sept. 2015
I find this is a good little grater for the price as grating hurts my hands and I often end up buying it pre-grated through sheer laziness.

Pros- Easy to clean
Easy to change or remove the graters
Cons- Some cheese will get stuck in there if it's quite soft, but it is easy to get out.
Feels a bit flimsy, so should be used with care.

Vileda 1-2 Spray Microfibre Flat Spray Mop
Vileda 1-2 Spray Microfibre Flat Spray Mop
Offered by MightyHousewares

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mop, 25 Aug. 2015
Easy to use. I am only taking one star off because it's difficult to store if you don't have a cupboard, and there's nothing to hook it onto anything. Otherwise, I just love this! I sweep up, clean with this, and then I'm done.

15 Storeys High : Complete BBC Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
15 Storeys High : Complete BBC Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Lock

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this in your life., 25 Aug. 2015
This is one of the best comedy shows ever made. Hands down.

Sistema Microwave Rice Steamer - 2.6 L, Red/Clear
Sistema Microwave Rice Steamer - 2.6 L, Red/Clear

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly a quick option!, 25 Aug. 2015
This works well enough,but it takes a LONG time to cook!! I did some packet rice with exactly the right amount of water, which usually takes 10 minutes or so in a glass bowl.
It took half an hour to cook all up, and because it gets so hot, I would give it a break in between.
I don't think it's worth the price. It's a bowl with vents and a spoon.

Diatom Puffer 425gm
Diatom Puffer 425gm

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 26 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Diatom Puffer 425gm
This has many uses, and I wasn't sure i would find much else to do with it after trying it on my cat, but it is also very good at putting in food bins to stop maggots. good price too.

Swiffer Sweeper 2 In 1 Mop And Broom Floor Cleaner Starter Kit (Packaging May Vary)
Offered by K Master

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 26 Dec. 2014
I couldn't find a cheaper version of this, although I am aware they exist, but this works excellently to clean my kitchen and bathroom. Also, because the handle breaks down into 4 pieces it is easy to store if you don't have the cupboard space. Tesco do excellent wipes for a quid, so I'm all set!

Skully Skeleton - Z WindUps Wind Up Toy
Skully Skeleton - Z WindUps Wind Up Toy
Offered by Hobby Hunters, Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap. I bought these as gifts because they looked ..., 1 Dec. 2014
Crap. I bought these as gifts because they looked fun, but they are really expensive for what they are. When you wind them up, they feel like here going to break any moment, and they work for a few seconds. I feel like a mug for buying these.

Page: 1 | 2