Profile for ria > Reviews

LuvliNail - (30 Pack) Foil Remover Wraps
Offered by Deal Pot Ltd
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 5 April 2014
Great product, does what it says on the box! 😄would definitely recommend this company,box was a bit broken when arrived but that's nothing really! Good price as well! 😃

New Ottoman Foldaway Storage Blanket Toy Box Faux Leather Black
New Ottoman Foldaway Storage Blanket Toy Box Faux Leather Black
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 12.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 5 April 2014
I was a bit apprehensive buying this as it was so reasonably priced! However I am extremely pleased with it, looks great in my bedroom and also serves as a perfect little seat for my grandchildren! 😀 🌞 🌻

Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Black, 200 x 240 Cm
Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Black, 200 x 240 Cm
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 12.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 April 2014
This is the most gorgeous throw I have ever bought! It really is very luxurious! Feels so soft and looks beautiful on my bed! I would definitely recommend this throw! 👍 💤

Salon System Profile Acetone Nail Polish Remover 500ml
Salon System Profile Acetone Nail Polish Remover 500ml
Price: 7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 April 2014
This is a great product, perfect for removing gels. I shopped around for thus as it can be quite expensive but this was very reasonably priced! 👍 🌞

Urbanz Buzz Childrens Lightweight Stereo Headphones, Pink
Urbanz Buzz Childrens Lightweight Stereo Headphones, Pink
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 April 2014
Got these for my 4 year old granddaughter. They are super, they fit perfectly and can easily be adjusted. She loves them as they are a girly colour! Would definitely recommend! 👍👾

Premier Housewares Girls Night Out Glitter Hip Flask - 8 oz - Hot Pink
Premier Housewares Girls Night Out Glitter Hip Flask - 8 oz - Hot Pink
Price: 6.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 5 April 2014
Got this for a pressie for my daughter, she loves it! It's really lovely I would definitely recommend this flask great for popping in your bag for a night out!!😄 👍

9" Upgraded Dual Core Android Tablet PC - 5 point Capacitive Display Touchscreen 1024 x 600 with DUAL CAMERAS - Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) - HDMI
Offered by Adtech2013
Price: 42.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, 5 April 2014
This is a great little tablet, does everything you need, lots of apps etc. I did have a little problem which I contacted the company and my email was answered the same day and problem was resolved almost instantly. Great customer service, can't fault it!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap and nasty, 26 Sep 2013
Don't bother buying this toy. It is horrendous, in fact I didn't give it to my grandson. When I unwrapped it, and by the way the packaging was rubbish, two bits of the crane snapped off, I felt it was very dangerous for any child to play with it and threw it in the bin.

TED BAKER LADIES SUNGLASSES - TORTOISE SHELL - LIBERTY 1092
TED BAKER LADIES SUNGLASSES - TORTOISE SHELL - LIBERTY 1092

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab glasses, 26 Sep 2013
Really pleased with these sunglasses. They are perfect in the sun and are the first pair of sunglasses I have worn that prevent me from squinting!!

Yankee Candle - 5 x NEW 2013 SPRING Wax Tarts: 1x Turquoise Sky, 1x Waikiki Melon, 1x A Child's Wish, 1x Paradise Spice and 1x Black Coconut
Offered by Bubblelush divine gifts
Price: 6.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 2 July 2013
Bit disappointed in these tarts, the fragrance didn't last as long as they should compared with Yankee candles I have bought from a registered Yankee candle shop.

Page: 1 | 2