Profile for S. Oliver > Reviews

Blanx Intensive Stain Removal Whitening Toothpaste, 75ml
Blanx Intensive Stain Removal Whitening Toothpaste, 75ml
Offered by Whisker & Finch

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed! Stains all gone after only one use!, 21 Nov. 2015
I very rarely bother to review products but have come directly from brushing my teeth for this first time with this toothpaste and had to review it straight away!

I have had greyish stains on three of my teeth for the past month and was concerned they may actually have died due to the grey colour and the fact that nothing seemed to shift them. I was hoping, after reading the reviews that this may make a difference if I used it for a few weeks so was not prepared at all for my teeth to be completely restored and whiter than they have been in years after one use! Really impressed! They are all shiny and plaque build up has vanished too! Brilliant stuff!

Kit For Kids Standard Changing Mat, Blue Gingham
Kit For Kids Standard Changing Mat, Blue Gingham
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 26 Jan. 2015
Just what we wanted. Good quality

Burn After Writing Teen
Burn After Writing Teen
by Rhiannon Shove

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for pre teen, 26 Jan. 2015
10 year old niece loved it.

Noctua NH-D14 - processor cooler
Noctua NH-D14 - processor cooler

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for baby bay!, 26 Jan. 2015
Leaves a dangerous gap between cot and bed and we have had to fill it with rolled up towels. Not ideal.

Baby Elegance Bath Toy Tidy
Baby Elegance Bath Toy Tidy

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 26 Jan. 2015
Broke during the very first bath!

Blank LED White Shock Toothpaste, 50ml
Blank LED White Shock Toothpaste, 50ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Try something else!, 26 Jan. 2015
Don't waste your money. Has made no difference to my teeth and doesn't smell very nice!

Red Castle CocoonaBaby with Fitted Sheet Fleur de Coton (White)
Red Castle CocoonaBaby with Fitted Sheet Fleur de Coton (White)

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for us., 18 Dec. 2014
Hoped this would be a miracle product after reading so many rave reviews but sadly not for us. Our 5 week old hated this from the word go. I'm sure it's a life saver for many and looks great as a portable bed when travelling. I was a bit surprised that the 'optimum sleeping position' appears to be baby having his chin tucked into his chest- as in a car seat- as thought this was supposed to crease risk of oxygen dropping? In any case not for us unfortunately.

Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro Group 2/3 Car Seat Rumba
Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro Group 2/3 Car Seat Rumba
Offered by BABY'S WORLD

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this car seat arrived yesterday and is such a joy to use after our bulky Britax effort, 3 July 2014
Had to leave a quick review as this car seat arrived yesterday and is such a joy to use after our bulky Britax effort. Assumed I'd be watching you tube vids all night on how to fix the seat in the car but took approx 30 seconds. Super light, really easy to adjust. My daughter loves it, looks very comfortable and well supported. Above all fantastic safety reviews and will fit her till she is 12! (She is a tall 3 yr old but checked the measurements and weight and she fits the 4 yr old requirements.) Highly recommend!

Jenny May
Jenny May

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Jenny May (MP3 Download)
Love this: melodic, sleepy groove topped with Jenny's sweet, distinctive voice and funky lyrics. Can never get 'How D'ya like them apples' out of my head :)

Wideawake Jake (Picture Lions)
Wideawake Jake (Picture Lions)
by Helen Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore this book, 25 Feb. 2014
I love this wonderful story with fabulous 1970s illustrations! Happy to say I am now reading my own copy that I have had since I was a child, to my 2 year old who loves it too.

Page: 1 | 2