Profile for missymia1979 > Reviews

"missymia1979"

Volito 2 Mouse and Pen set USB Win Only
Volito 2 Mouse and Pen set USB Win Only

5.0 out of 5 stars 1000 times better than a mouse, 17 Aug. 2004
I get RSI from using a mouse and the wacom volito has been my saviour! I dont use it for graphics or anything like that, just as a replacement mouse and it works a charm. My RSI has almost entirely disappeared, from being a constant pain it is now only the occasional twinge. I dont use the mouse that comes in the set at all - just the pen on its own is fine. Its a bit tricky to get used to at first, it took me several days to master it but now I wouldnt do without it...a total godsend!

Lonely Planet Prague
Lonely Planet Prague
by Neil Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 6 Mar. 2004
This review is from: Lonely Planet Prague (Paperback)
Lonely Planet Guides are always good - mainly because the authors actually seem to have been to the place they're writing about! This ones no exception - the book is clear and informative, divided into easy to read sections, and the maps are very handy. The little section of phrases at the back are handy and we especially liked the guided walks. In summary this is a very handy guide which I'd highly recommended to anyone going on a break to prague - After our week in the city, our copy looked extremely dog-earred and well-thumbed, which has to be a good sign!

Costume Jewellery (DK Collector's Guides)
Costume Jewellery (DK Collector's Guides)
by Judith H. Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Mar. 2004
This is an excellent reference book for costume jewellery collectors. Its full of glossy photos and useful information about designers and makers. I would highly recommended it to anyone interested in collecting costume jewellery.

Costume Jewellery Variations: Identification and Price Guide
Costume Jewellery Variations: Identification and Price Guide
by Marion Cohen

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful photos, 6 Mar. 2004
The information contained in this book is fine but it's completely let down by the dreadful blurry black and white photos! The paper the book is printed on feels poor quality and the low resolution of the photos makes them appear blurry and the detail hard to distinguish. Even the colour photos in the central section are dreadful quality. There are much better costume jewellery collector books (eg Costume Jewellery by Judith Miller) so I wouldnt waste your money on this one!