Profile for Mme Bernice Dawson > Reviews

Content by Mme Bernice Dawson

Mme Bernice Dawson (Aveyron, France)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mirrored Glass 3 Drawer Jewellery Box
Mirrored Glass 3 Drawer Jewellery Box
Offered by dy&dx- Fast Dispatch & Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a gift for ly daughter in law and she love it, just what she has been looking for, 27 Jan. 2016
This was a gift for ly daughter in law and she love it, just what she has been looking for.

Smile
Smile

4.0 out of 5 stars took a few times of listening to the cd to enjoy completely but were a little disappointed at the length ..., 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Smile (Audio CD)
This was a present for my husband, took a few times of listening to the cd to enjoy completely but were a little disappointed at the length of the cd, only about 35 minutes and so wasn't, we thought, value for money.

American Beauty/American Psycho
American Beauty/American Psycho
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Granddaughter, 14 Feb. 2015
This was for my granddaughter as a birthday present and she was absolutely thrilled with it, especially as she received it on the day of release.

7701007 5kg Low Cost General Purpose Resin and Catalyst (100g)
7701007 5kg Low Cost General Purpose Resin and Catalyst (100g)

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my husband to repair our stone stairs to ..., 15 Aug. 2014
Purchased for my husband to repair our stone stairs to our property, he has yet to do the repairs so cannot comment any further on this item

Evo Stik Evo Bond Pva Uni Adhesive - 5litre Jerry 115217
Evo Stik Evo Bond Pva Uni Adhesive - 5litre Jerry 115217
Offered by TW Wholesale Hand & Power Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2014
Excellent price for this and does just as you would expect it to.

Killing Floor (Jack Reacher Novels)
Killing Floor (Jack Reacher Novels)
by Lee Child
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Reacher books and bought this for my husband ..., 15 Aug. 2014
I love the Reacher books and bought this for my husband as he is not much or a reader but likes to listen to the books, he is enjoying so far.

Never Go Back: (Jack Reacher 18)
Never Go Back: (Jack Reacher 18)
by Lee Child
Edition: Audio CD

Tippitoes Narrow Swing Shut Safety Gate
Tippitoes Narrow Swing Shut Safety Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gate for small opeings and very easy to put ..., 15 Aug. 2014
Excellent gate for small opeings and very easy to put up. would have preferred one without the piece going across the bottom as it is easier to step down the stairs without this going across the step.

CUBE Bean Bag Faux Leather CREAM - Beanbag Footstool by Bean Bag Bazaar®
CUBE Bean Bag Faux Leather CREAM - Beanbag Footstool by Bean Bag Bazaar®
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars she was very pleased with it as her previous bean bag footstool was ..., 15 Aug. 2014
This was a present for my sister, she was very pleased with it as her previous bean bag footstool was sagging and not helping to support her legs.

Menabo 1582288_431249##17184 Steel Roof Bars Rack
Menabo 1582288_431249##17184 Steel Roof Bars Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 24 Feb. 2014
We were a little dubious about ordering these as we live in France and didn't want to order something that we thought might have to go back. When we received them, a couple of days early I might add, we thought we had the wrong ones for our car. We sent emails back and forth for a few days and then on a Sunday morning I had a lovely man ring us to make sure everything was all right and to confirm the bars were correct, he also gave us a detailed installation course. My husband tried later that day and all went smoothly and we have used them several times already.
The only downside was a whistling sound when driving but with a bit of tape in the right places that has also been cured.
Thoroughly satisfied and would definitely use these people again, an excellent serve.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3