ARRAY(0xabf2b3cc)

Thermos Thermocafe 1.0 Litre Stainless Steel Hammertone Flask
Thermos Thermocafe 1.0 Litre Stainless Steel Hammertone Flask
Offered by kitchen essentials
Price: 15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin - all at a great price :), 17 Feb 2014
This Thermocafe' flask is excellent and very well built. After breaking a glass thermos flask I vowed I'd never buy another one again and thus opted for a stainless steel version. I already have the hammertone 1.2L and food flask which I find excellent as well.
I make coffee at 06:30 before school and/or work and at 11:30; the coffee is still too hot to sip! This product feels sturdy and I do think it'll stand the test of time. It pours very well just by slightly opening its twist and pour stopper and its cup is also of good quality. All in all I love this product especially because it is very portable and reliable and I find no problem in recommending it.

Sony XDRS60 DAB/DAB+/FM Compact Retro Style Digital Radio - White
Sony XDRS60 DAB/DAB+/FM Compact Retro Style Digital Radio - White
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Compact & Excellent, 17 Feb 2014
This DAB radio is really pleasant to look at and it's really stylish and clean. It is very simple to use and the preset function is comfortable for saving the favourite stations. This set is being used in a kitchen and thus the timer function wasn't tested. The sound is crisp and clear both because of DAB and because of the radio's excellent speaker which has remarkable volume for such a compact system. The transformer is quite compact as well and the radio can also work on three C-sized batteries - great for portability and during power cuts! In spite of it being rather pricey; I recommend it as it's a very well built and beautiful product that I believe will stand the test of time.

2 x G9 5W COB - 40W halogen replacement
2 x G9 5W COB - 40W halogen replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 40W replacement!, 17 Feb 2014
This light is extremely effective at replacing the power hungry G9 halogens I had before this. It fit perfectly into a very compact bathroom fitting and illuminates the room very effectively. I'm very pleased with the product; it came very well packaged and does what it says on the tin. Recommended :)

Auraglow 2.4w 12x LED Flat G4 Warm White Light Bulb, 20w Equivalent
Auraglow 2.4w 12x LED Flat G4 Warm White Light Bulb, 20w Equivalent
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent LED Light Bulb; quite compact but not ideal for kitchen extractors, 17 Feb 2014
This light bulb is extremely effective at what it does. I bought three of these and they come very well packaged. I used one in a bedside table lamp which worked really well. The bulbs are nearly as bright as a 20w halogen which is excellent however they emit the light less directly due to the bulb's design so if you want extremely directional lighting; look elsewhere. Moreover when I installed the two bulbs in the kitchen extractor I found that the colour temperature made the food look like it's gone bad; something which I disliked during cooking and I've since switched those two bulbs back to halogen. Overall I'm happy with this product and can recommend it to those wanting an affordable and good light output.

One For All URC 7110 Essence TV Universal remote
One For All URC 7110 Essence TV Universal remote
Price: 10.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Setup took seconds..., 12 Nov 2013
At first I was sceptical about this universal remote working but I had no option as the TV's original remote was damaged. But thankfully I was wrong :) All I had to do was to look up my TV model (Loewe); long press a button; enter the first code and it worked instantly. The setup took 5 seconds from input to usage.
If I had to nitpick my only complaint would be the requirement of 4 AAA batteries for this remote to work but other than that it feels very solid and looks like it'll last plus it's much cheaper than if I were to have bought my TV manufacturer's replacement remote.
I recommend this product wholeheartedly.

Lenovo Yoga 10-inch Tablet (Silver Grey Metal) - Tablet (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 2x Camera, Android 4.2)
Offered by Valutech Ltd
Price: 209.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I love everything about this tablet!!, 12 Nov 2013
I've just bought this tablet and am thrilled with it :D It's relatively light as a tablet and Lenovo have; very intelligently - I must add; put the vast majority of the weight at the cylindrical part of the tablet which houses the battery. The Yoga tablet feels very sturdy and looks incredibly beautiful. The base (which opens to accommodate an amazingly useful and versatile stand) is aluminium whereas the back is made of durable plastic embellished with the Lenovo logo. The operating system is Android 4.2.2 Jellybean and with the quad-core processor; every task is done in the blink of an eye.

The battery life is like no other; I've had tablets in the past and was always a slave of the charger but not any more :) This is especially useful as I take the Yoga Tab to University with me and after a good day's heavy use I'm still going strong whereas my colleagues are looking for a charger to hook their tablet to!

All in all I recommend this tablet without hesitation; it's great to read and type on or to watch movies with the exceptional Dolby sound and a clear, crisp screen. It feels and looks great to hold in any of its various ways. Speed is not a problem and snapping photos and taking videos is a breeze. The OS is not full of useless things but one has the essentials which is pleasant to say the least as the tablet can be customised to the customer's needs and not the other way round. All in all especially when considering the price and the build quality and reliability offered by Lenovo; this tablet is really impressive and comfortable to use - it really was designed with the user in mind :)
Comment Comments (18) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 1:50 PM GMT

Thermos Eclipse Glass Lined Flask, Blue, 0.5L
Thermos Eclipse Glass Lined Flask, Blue, 0.5L
Offered by KG Homewares
Price: 14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product :), 31 July 2013
I didn't buy this from amazon as it was cheaper to buy locally; however; I felt I should write a review on it as I'm really pleased with this guy :D

I have a Thermos Stainless Steel King Hammertone Flask With Handle, 1.2Lwhich I bought from amazon.co.uk but it's quite large and I onlytake it with me when I know that it's gonna be a long day.

This flask on the other hand is very portable due to its reasonably small size and serves 2 and a half cups of the cup supplied with the flask itself which is quite large; it would compare to two normal coffee cups thus meaning that one would get 5 normal coffee cups out of this flask which is excellent.

Hygiene is not an issue as it's very easy to clean and it also has a compartment in its lid where one can fit things such as coffee/milk powder or tea bags which is an added bonus.

I tested it out by keeping 0.5l of boiling hot water in it for twelve hours after which, the contents were still very hot.

As I'm writing this review I'm enjoying the hot coffee I prepared at 06:15 in the morning and it's 11:47 right now. The coffee is still very hot and delicious. I haven't tried keeping cold things in it yet.

Build quality is very good for the price.

I look forward to using this at University when we resume lectures as it will fit nicely in my bag and provide me with hot coffee throughout the day :)

I can recommend this thermos flask easily and am very satisfied with my purchase :D

TUXEN Ethiopia Sidamo, Slow Roasted Coffee Beans, 1kg. (Delivery all over EU)
TUXEN Ethiopia Sidamo, Slow Roasted Coffee Beans, 1kg. (Delivery all over EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium quality and flavour in a cup!, 9 July 2013
A nutty scent is sensed immediately when this coffee is ground. Having tried most of Tuxen's qualities this is one of my favourites as it makes excellent cappuccinos. The taste is very much balanced when mixed with frothy milk and it's very pleasant to drink.

Espressos are also possible with this coffee and they taste quite good but lack a little when it comes to crema as other types of Tuxen coffee are more appropriate for espressos in my opinion.

However the coffee itself is very recommendable as it's a pleasure both during and after drinking as the aftertaste it leaves is sweet and light.

TUXEN Santos Brazil Cerrado, Slow Roasted Coffee Beans, 1kg. (Delivery all over EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Crema & Good Flavour, 9 July 2013
The dark chocolate smell of this coffee hits you as soon as you open the bag and whilst it's being ground. It's excellent for espresso and has exceptional crema quality and whilst brewing; it has a very subtle smell. The espressso it produces is slightly bitter when drinking but leaves a pleasant aftertaste.
I found it to be best for espressos and would definitely recommend that when brewing cappuccinos you use a double shot as the milk may reduce its good flavour.

I'd have no problem with recommending this coffee as overall I'm very satisfied with its quality.

TUXEN Costa Rica Tarrazu, Slow Roasted Coffee Beans, 1kg. (Delivery all over EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coffee quality!, 9 July 2013
I used this coffee mostly in the drip coffee maker and it makes an excellent brew which fuelled my long nights doing assignments :) My home always smelt divine whenever I was brewing a pot of this coffee.
The coffee is very pleasant to drink and leaves a good aftertaste. It makes excellent cappuccinos and lattes.

I would recommend this coffee without hesitation.

It's best also if you grind the coffee on demand to guarantee freshness and taste ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5