Profile for julie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
What You Wish For
What You Wish For

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit slow, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: What You Wish For (Kindle Edition)
This the second book I've read from Mark Edwards. The Magpies I loved and I was hoping this would be on the same scale. But for me it's wasn't. It didn't keep me wanting for more as in the Magpies. It did take me awhile to get into it. The talk of UFO's and aliens isn't my cup of tea. Towards the end it did get better. But in the whole I was a bit disappointed with it.

Watch Me (Jefferson Winter Book 2)
Watch Me (Jefferson Winter Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 21 Sept. 2014
Once again James Carol doesn't fail to please me. I very much enjoy his writing and have become a fan. Jefferson winter is a private profiler once with the FBI. His father was a serial killer unknown to him and his mother. The pace is fast with tricks and turns. How he thinks and works it all out is compelling. I look forward to reading more from him

Criminal Minds - Season 8 [DVD]
Criminal Minds - Season 8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shemar Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Mar. 2014
As usual the BAU team didn't fail to thrill me. I love this programme. The team work well together. There is a new member Blake. I think she has some way to go to impress the viewer as Prentiss was great. And very much missed. Great stories and great script writers. Keep on going.

Bad Games: Hellbent - A Dark Psychological Thriller (Bad Games Series Book 3)
Bad Games: Hellbent - A Dark Psychological Thriller (Bad Games Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 26 Dec. 2013
This is the second book I've read from Jeff menapace. I loved both of them. Fast paced dark thriller. Can't wait to read more from him

Broadchurch [DVD] [2013]
Broadchurch [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Olivia Colman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Broadchurch [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I really loved this series. I found it very strong and powerful. David tenant at his best. In fact I liked the whole cast. It did keep you guessing and I must say I was surprised at the out come. Very well done. Believe there will be a second series. I hope so.

The Fall [DVD]
The Fall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gillian Anderson
Offered by Prime Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Fall [DVD] (DVD)
This was different from usual thrillers. You know who he is at the start. He is quite a charmer but sneaky. Worth watching. Would have liked a different ending. Maybe there will be another series.

Mad Dogs - Series 3 [DVD]
Mad Dogs - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Max Beesley

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mad Dogs - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Love these four guys. They work so good together making a cracking team. I hear there is a special at Christmas to end it all. What a shame it could go on for ever for me.

NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 4 [DVD]
NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ LL Cool J

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 Dec. 2013
As always delivers action and some nice comedy moments. The cast are perfect they really compliment each other. Good plots which take you through the series. Bring on season 5.

Whitechapel - Series 4 [DVD] [2013]
Whitechapel - Series 4 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Rupert Penry-Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as the rest, 6 Dec. 2013
Enjoyed this just as much as the others. All the characters are on edge and getting at each other. Defiantly something in the air. The footsteps and dripping water make it very eerie. Shame that us the last one. I'm sure there are plenty other murders in London to explore.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2013 3:50 AM GMT

The Fifth Victim (Griffin Powell Book 2)
The Fifth Victim (Griffin Powell Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 18 Aug. 2013
I've been a fan of Beverley Barton since the Dying Game and The Murder Game. And now I'm working my way through all her books. I enjoyed The Fifth Victim hard to put down. Good strong characters with a little love interest but that didn't overshadow the plot as some can do. Defiantly worth reading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5