Profile for H. Elmi > Reviews

Content by H. Elmi

H. Elmi (Cambridge)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Duke Nukem Forever (PC DVD)
Duke Nukem Forever (PC DVD)
Offered by Lindot

3.0 out of 5 stars Old Duke was awesome. This one is just "Meh", 17 Aug 2013
I loved the old Duke. It was a part of my youth back in the 90s. I bought this game for the sake of nostalgia. Not as great as I hoped. Any Duke Nukem fans of the 90s that don't mind shelling out a few bucks might wanna try and get it. But don't get your hopes up.

Half-Life 2: The Orange Box (PC DVD)
Half-Life 2: The Orange Box (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games I have every played, 17 Aug 2013
I am more of a console guy than a PC guy.

But I had to buy this game as I loved it when I first played Half Life one back in the day and played this game at my friend's house.

Samsung Galaxy Camera - White (16MP, 21x Optical Zoom, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS) 4.8 inch HD Touch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Zolzoom LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars As a Samsung device fan, I love Samsung's first go at an Android Camera, 17 Aug 2013
I bought this camera when it came out. Samsung really innovated with this product where others haven't. It comes with 3g and it the features Samsung put are great for photo and movie taking.

Cons:-

Not enough storage space on the camera. You will have to get an SD card. 4gbs of internal storage for apps and photos/videos isn't good.

Abit big for my liking. The new samsung android cameras are alot lighter.

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent camera for using it to video chat, 17 Aug 2013
I bought this camera to use it for Skype and google hangouts. It does the job. It is not an elite camera but a decent camera never the less. Worth it for the price since it does HD.

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000: wireless keyboard , mouse
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000: wireless keyboard , mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my office pc. It is great to use, 17 Aug 2013
I bought this keyboard and mouse after seeing a friend of mine use it at his office desk. The shape of the keyboard and mouse looks weird but once you get to use it, you become comfortable with it. I highly recommend it for anyone that types alot and are good in keyboard typing.

The mouse is just great. The way it is designed is amazing. Whoever designed it needs a raise.

Cons:-

No Forward and Backward buttons for music listening. An annoyance for people like me that listen to music while they work. It is impossible to skip a song or rewind a song without having to open the music app and manually do it. Apart from that no other annoyance.

Logitech K350 Wireless Keyboard (UK Layout)
Logitech K350 Wireless Keyboard (UK Layout)
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars My current home pc keyboard. Amazing keyboard, 17 Aug 2013
I bought this keyboard for my home PC.

The quality is good. The layout and special keys is all I need to play and listen to music etc. For the price it is a steal. Very light and makes typing very comfortable.

Cons

Doesn't come with a mouse.

Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)
Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Game, 17 Aug 2013
I love this game. As a DC comics fan. This game really does do Batman justice. Highly recommend it.

A bit weird to get used to the controls but once you do its hours of fun.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 Black Slim TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover, Includes Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MGT Group

2.0 out of 5 stars An ok cover to keep your phone from dirt and scratches, 17 Aug 2013
Useful for people that don't care what their covers look like and just want something that stops their phones from scratching and getting dirty.

Ozone Gaming Gear Attack Stero Gaming Headset (discontinued by manufacturer)
Ozone Gaming Gear Attack Stero Gaming Headset (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite headphones so far, 17 Aug 2013
I bought this headphone for my PC. And it is by far my favorite so far. Not very expensive but still good quality and the added bonus it comes with a mic/headphone wire that turns it into one for laptops that has only one place for headphones and mics to plug in.

I am using it for watching movies and talking to people over skype. I highly recommend it. Great price. Its a steal.

Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Asus/Google Nexus 7 Tablet - Black
Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Asus/Google Nexus 7 Tablet - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought it, tried it for a couple of weeks didn't like it, 17 Aug 2013
Pros:-

Keeps your tablet clean from dirt and dust when placing it on tables or grass

Con:-

Looks and feels very cheap and hard to remove dust of it. Used it for a couple of weeks didn't like it so replaced it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6