Profile for LG > Reviews

Content by LG

LG

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Grobag Little Aliens 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
Grobag Little Aliens 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
Offered by Baby C

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great grobag., 16 Mar 2014
Very high quality cotton, great, safe design, althoughzip slightly fiddly at the top, otherwise I love it and the colour is really beautiful.

Green Unisex Baby Playsuit 12 - 18 Months Multi Colour
Green Unisex Baby Playsuit 12 - 18 Months Multi Colour
Offered by My Little Pickle

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 21 Aug 2013
I bought this for my 10 month old son, I like that it is so unisex- handy for passing onto future siblings! Gorgeous cute print and really lovely cotton- my son is even more cuddly than usual in this. I also feel it will last a very long time due to being footless and because of the quality of the cotton and how it responds to washing.

The Snail and the Whale
The Snail and the Whale
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 1 Aug 2013
A lovely tale, very catchy rhyming and importantly, as I know it will be asked for time after time, it is also enjoyable for me to read out. Beautifully illustrated it captures the imagination and the message of the world around us is also nice also for any families, like ours, perhaps, where they are spread all over the world.

Green Unisex Baby Bug Short Sleeve T-Shirt Multi Print 12 - 18 Months
Green Unisex Baby Bug Short Sleeve T-Shirt Multi Print 12 - 18 Months
Offered by Purple Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute top, 1 Aug 2013
I really love this- very sweet little characters and great fit- lots of give while my son is in a very active stage. Also cotton washes exceptionally well, without losing shape or colour.

Green Unisex Baby 3 Pack Short Sleeve Bodysuits 12 - 18 Months Blue
Green Unisex Baby 3 Pack Short Sleeve Bodysuits 12 - 18 Months Blue
Offered by My Little Pickle

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and bright design, 1 Aug 2013
I am really happy with these vests- really good quality cotton, we are in the middle of a heatwave and my son has been really comfortable in these vests- also been through several very hot washes and still in good shape.

Me Talk Pretty One Day (Abacus 40th Anniversary)
Me Talk Pretty One Day (Abacus 40th Anniversary)
by David Sedaris

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really captivated me., 9 July 2013
I was recommended this book by a very funny person, so perhaps my expectations were wrong. It is amusing and with humorous insights, but the style just felt a little tired to me somehow and I had to push myself through a little.

aden + anais Snuggle Bug Organic Single Swaddle
aden + anais Snuggle Bug Organic Single Swaddle
Offered by NURSERY THYME

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and so useful., 24 Jun 2013
I bought this for a friend's new newborn as we were given one when we had our son and 8 months later it is something I have used every single day.This snuggle bug design is very pretty, not particularly baby-ish so hoping it will remain appropriate for future and you dont see this print around so much in stores. They wash really well, dry in a flash, they are so multi-use, from breastfeeding cover, to swaddle,as emergency cot sheet, pram shade,a comforter, I could go on. They also the whole earth mother vibe!! It is also great for travelling, I definitely recommend.

Philips AVENT SCF710/00 Baby Weaning Spoons
Philips AVENT SCF710/00 Baby Weaning Spoons
Offered by Prestivo2

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality & design., 24 Jun 2013
I do really like these spoons for feeding my son, my only wish is that the spoon could be a little bigger, maybe just because I have a baby who LOVES eating and it doesnt seem to quite satisfy a mouthful for him, but they look nice, no staining like all my other brand spoons, they dishwash well and are very sturdy, handy if you have a baby that likes to mouth the spoon alot and play drums with it etc!

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 x packs of 64 (640 Wipes) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Groceries R US

5.0 out of 5 stars The only wipes I will use on my son., 24 Jun 2013
I have actually begun shipping these in, in bulk! The crucial thing for me is how gentle the wipes are, my son is now 8 months and just begun to start having acidic poops from teething and he can still bear these on his sore bottom. Yet the texture of the tissue is so thick, it keeps everything contained and clean. I thought I would only ever use cotton and water as he has such sensitive skin, but these wipes are great for when we are out and about and I would not use any other brand now.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
by Mark Haddon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic- refreshing & enlightening, 24 Jun 2013
This book feels so unique, in style & content and the most un-putdownable book I have ever read and re-read a few times too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3