Profile for Doc Martins > Reviews

Content by Doc Martins

Doc Martins "doc_martin" (Nottingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Toddler Training Bowl (x2) for Self-Feeding - "me-feed-me" by Salmon Luke (Pack of 2, Blue)
Offered by Salmon Luke

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good plate for my toddle, 27 July 2015
Very good plate for my toddle. He can now load the spoon himself as the corners help heap the food on the spoon. The plate does work with other spoons - in particular the nuby first spoon and fork set.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2015 3:53 PM BST

Toddler Training Cutlery - "me-feed-me" by Salmon Luke (Blue)
Toddler Training Cutlery - "me-feed-me" by Salmon Luke (Blue)
Offered by Salmon Luke

3.0 out of 5 stars Not entirely what I was expecting. The spoons were ..., 27 July 2015
Not entirely what I was expecting. The spoons were not as deep as expected so wouldn't have held the food as well as expected.I returned this as they were very expensive for what they were and other cheaper spoons work equally as well in the Me-Feed-Me bowl.

10pcs Velvet Animal Style Finger Puppets Set
10pcs Velvet Animal Style Finger Puppets Set
Offered by EFEELMALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 May 2015
Arrived within 3 weeks and great for party bags.

Steroplast Emergency Foil Camping Blanket Hiking First Aid
Steroplast Emergency Foil Camping Blanket Hiking First Aid
Offered by INSPIREDEAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 May 2015
Item as described, although delivery was slower than expected.

50 Light Blue & White Pick n Mix Candy Stripe Paper Sweet / Party / Popcorn Bags 4" x 9.5" x 3"
Offered by Bag It Plastics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for putting little bits in as a party ..., 19 May 2015
Fast delivery, item as described. Great bag for putting little bits in as a party bag.

Hello Spot! A Puppet Play Book
Hello Spot! A Puppet Play Book
by Eric Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Book is great for my 10 month old, 19 May 2015
Delivery was quick. Book is great for my 10 month old.

Ella's Kitchen: The First Foods Book: The Purple One
Ella's Kitchen: The First Foods Book: The Purple One
by Ella's Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars however with a fussy 10 month old it is nice to have a good range of meals, 19 May 2015
I generally use the Annabel Karmel book for all my baby food recipes, however with a fussy 10 month old it is nice to have a good range of meals, so I decided to buy this book to increase my repertoire. After hearing good reviews of Ella's kitchen pouches, I decided it was worth while buying this book so I could home cook different meals for my son. The book has been really useful and there are some great recipes in it. The book is layed out well and includes a great section for food while travelling which can be made in hotel rooms etc.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 17 May 2014
Just started using these cassettes with our new arrival. It's really nice and easy to use and helps not having to go backwards and forwards from the main bin all day!!

Liberon Finishing Oil 500ml
Liberon Finishing Oil 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen wood treatment, 17 May 2014
This oil was just what we needed to proof an old wooden table top into a breakfast bar. It covered the wood and dried very quickly.

Bump to Birthday, Pregnancy & First Year Journal (Parent & Child)
Bump to Birthday, Pregnancy & First Year Journal (Parent & Child)
by from you to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book and gift, 7 Mar. 2014
I brought this to keep a journal for my forthcoming arrival. The book is really nicely set out with a section of what you have been up to as a mother to be and as a couple. There are also spare boxes for additional information. As the pregnancy development there are additional spaces for your scan details, thought and feelings and additional things.

I haven't used the post-bump section yet but it includes sections as such details of the birth, who visited first, first toys, first tooth etc.....

I can see myself using this book throughout my pregnancy and the first year of my baby's development.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3