Profile for Andrew King > Reviews

Content by Andrew King

Andrew King

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Chinese Whispers: 6 (The China Thrillers)
Chinese Whispers: 6 (The China Thrillers)
Price: 4.27

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved this too, 6 July 2014
As with all the China Thrillers, I loved this too. Very exciting and gripping with a further extension of the relationship between Margaret and Li. However, I'm gutted, having worked my way through all 6 books in the last few weeks, to discover that this last book was published in 2004 which means it's been 10 years since that installment. So I feel left a bit high and dry. Not really knowing what happened with the characters ........ will there be another? soon?

The Fourth Sacrifice: 2 (The China Thrillers)
The Fourth Sacrifice: 2 (The China Thrillers)
Price: 3.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good one, 28 Jun 2014
I love Peter May's books. My only problem with the China Thrillers series is the constant on-off relationship. Love the plots though!

Gallows View (An Inspector Banks Mystery)
Gallows View (An Inspector Banks Mystery)
Price: 3.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 17 May 2014
I thought I'd try a new series of detective novels but this isn't it for me. After the likes of Peter May and Ian Rankin, this just seems a bit basic in both writing and plot. Okay for a light read I suppose.

HP 364 Print Cartridge Combo Pack - (1 x Black, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta)
HP 364 Print Cartridge Combo Pack - (1 x Black, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta)
Price: 20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 17 May 2014
Considering these packs sell for 38 on the high street, this is fantastic value and make the running costs of my printer far more practical. Very pleased indeed. Arrived day after order. Excellent service. Why would you buy anywhere else?

Entry Island
Entry Island
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Entry Island (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. Peter clearly has a love of island life and Scotland's history and he paints it in words so wonderfully. The plot is gripping, the characters so vivid and I learned a bit too. Excellent.

kenable Detachable HDMI Cable for Wall Installations & Pre Drilled Holes 2m
kenable Detachable HDMI Cable for Wall Installations & Pre Drilled Holes 2m
Offered by kenable_ltd
Price: 10.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Job, 1 May 2014
I tried all sorts of methods of feeding an HDMI cable down a narrow wall gutter but with no joy. This little beauty did it perfectly first time. One end of the cable has a detachable hdmi connector reducing to a mini-usb-type plug. You feed it through then reattach the connector. Simple. I feel the join between cable and detachable head is a little weak but once attached and left undisturbed, it works fine.

Large Multi Image 6 x 4" Aperture 3D Collage Photo Frame Holds 18 x Pictures, WHITE
Offered by Macallen Importers
Price: 18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 1 May 2014
It does the job and once up, it looks good. But take care - it's very flimsy and would easily break if not treated carefully when adding photos.

5m White Twin Satellite Shotgun Cable Extension Kit With Premium Grade Fitted Compression F-connectors As Used By The Professionals For Sky+ , HD , Freesat Allows You To Relocate Your Existing Box , Kit Consists Of 5m Sky Double Coax , 10 x Cable Clips , 4 x Connected Compression F-connectors , 2 x F-connector Couplers
Offered by MAST DIGITAL
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 May 2014
Ideal and exactly what I needed - the twin coaxials are very helpfully combined into one cable (although you could separate them if you wanted. Slim, well made and did the job very well Arrived well packed and quickly.

Aquarian Goldfish Flake Food 200 g
Aquarian Goldfish Flake Food 200 g
Price: 10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 1 May 2014
I usually buy the standard tub from the supermarket at over 3 - this tub is enormous and for the price was a bargain. Arrived quickly although I thought the shipping box was a bit huge for the contents!

Saints of the Shadow Bible (Rebus)
Saints of the Shadow Bible (Rebus)
Price: 3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Rebus, 1 May 2014
I'm so glad he's back. I was really missing my regular dose of Rebus and his ways. This continues his return and delivers a great read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3