Profile for E. Freeman > Reviews

Content by E. Freeman

E. Freeman (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
VEO iPad Air Case - Full Body Smart Cover for iPad Air 2013 (5th Generation), White
Offered by Purplemoose007

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, don't buy anything cheaper!, 2 Sept. 2014
After spending quite a while deciding on what case to buy for my iPad Air, this one had some great reviews, and for half the price of the official Apple product which had poor reviews.

After 6 months It accidentally fell off the couch one day, the iPad survived thankfully but the case did not. Both of the plastic corners that hold it in place broke away a little. The iPad still sits in place but slides out now when held vertical. I was going to buy the same case as I haven't found any faults with it but I have decided to buy the leather version of this one from the same company.

My only other small gripe is the front cover doesn't always hold shut due to it not being a proper case. The magnets do hold it in place but if you hold it upside down the weight of the front cover will open it up.

Panasonic RP-HTF600E-S High End HiFi Headphone - Silver
Panasonic RP-HTF600E-S High End HiFi Headphone - Silver
Offered by ATELCO UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade for house hifi, 2 Sept. 2014
After having a pair of Technics headphones for nearly 15 years it was time for something new but with classic style and function (beats or other fashion headphones need not apply here).

These headphones are both comfortable and powerful. They deliver great bass and treble sounds. My only small con is they make your ears fairly sweaty after prolonged use, but to be expected with most leather pad earphones. I'm sure these will last just as long as my old ones.

I wish people would buy headphones for quality and not for fashion.

TP-LINK TL-PA511KIT 500 Mbps Gigabit Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-LINK TL-PA511KIT 500 Mbps Gigabit Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Offered by Tribal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 2 Sept. 2014
Great piece of kit, wish I had found it years ago. For a few years now I've been either streaming video over wifi to my PS3 with medium to poor results or I've had my PC in the same room as my tv and just ran a network cable from there. These plugs bring the word POWER! No more stuttering or out of sync HD video. I can stream an HD video file through my network while still downloading other files to my PC at high speed. If you stream films etc through wifi while using other devices and always have to manage your bandwidth then look no further, these plugs are the answer. Make sure and purchase the right speed required, future proofing doesn't hurt either.

Logitech Wireless Combo MK520 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Combo MK520 - UK layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, 9 Jan. 2014
I'm upgrading from an old Logitech keyboard & mouse package which was long overdue, but the old one has lasted a good ten years. The new one is solid and robust and has a good amount of plastic for your wrists to lean on. The keyboard also features an off/off switch which is using at the moment, handy if your away from the PC for a length of time, sleep mode on other keyboards still drain battery power. I fully expect this keyboard to last 10 years or more, they keys feel a lot more solid to the previous Logitech model I had.

Perixx PERIMICE-712, Wireless Mouse for Laptop - Up to 3 Years Battery Life (Daily 4-6 Hours) - 2.4G - Nano Receiver - Up to 10m Operating Range - 1000/1600/2000 DPI - On/Off Power Switch - 2xAA Brand Batteries - Elegant Rubber Painting - Red
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, 9 Jan. 2014
I was upgrading from an old Logitech keyboard and mouse bundle and this was exactly what I was needing. Fits my hand perfectly, very responsive & silent scroll wheel. Having an on/off switch is a novelty at the moment, but will prove to be a better battery saver than sleep mode on previous mouse. I am very happy with with this mouse. I did however think from the pictures provided that the inside of the scroll wheel lit up red, but it does not.

Poetic Slimline Case with Auto Wake and Sleep Function for Google Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Generation 2013 Android Tablet - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case so far., 28 Nov. 2013
I had tried a similar case to this one and it turned out to be cheap and nasty. The Poetic case is the perfect case for the nexus, it should be the standard case that comes with it in my opinion. It is very sturdy, the wake to open works every time and it has two magnets to keep the lid closed very well. It is very slimline and runs flat with the screen surface which is a big difference to some cheaper cases. The only thing it doesn't do very well, is trying to use it in landscape mode and you have it sitting on a table etc and you have it angled up slightly, if you touch the screen then the case will flip flat again. All in all its almost as good as an ipad case, the best you will get for your nexus 7 anyway.

Mentholatum Deep Heat Maximum Strength 35g
Mentholatum Deep Heat Maximum Strength 35g
Offered by St. Georges Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing else touches it., 28 Nov. 2013
I've had a bad back etc for years and the MAX version of deep heat beats anything I have tried for sore muscles.

VicTsing Black Sync Dock Desktop Charger Docking Station Cradle Stand For HTC ONE M7(Case Compatible-No Need To Remove Your slim-fit Case when it Charge)
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 Nov. 2013
Really happy with this little dock. There isn't a lot of things like this for the HTC one or android phones for that matter, but this works great and my phone slots straight into it, perfect fit. The blue writing on the front is not there thankfully. The one and only down side of it is it sometimes requires two hands to take the phone out of the dock as its tricky to do one handed as the base isn't that heavy. Cable supplied but no mains plug.

Klarstein "Pure Water" Design Cordless Glass Kettle with Stainless Steel Casing (2200W, 1.7 Litre Capacity & Blue LED, Lime scale Filter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 15 Oct. 2013
Its German, its the best. Buy it you won't regret it. It boils a full load In around two minutes.

HJH OFFICE Racer 200 OFFICE / Executive Chair Faux Leather red/black
HJH OFFICE Racer 200 OFFICE / Executive Chair Faux Leather red/black
Offered by Chair Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 15 Oct. 2013
I am very pleased with the chair all round except for the left arm rest, the padding is not full and leaves my elbow resting on the plastic below it, after 10 minutes or so this can become painful. Other than this problem I think the chair will last several years if looked after.

I don't have have a problem with the wheels as others have mentioned.

Page: 1 | 2