Profile for Alex > Reviews

Content by Alex

Alex

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Massage Table STORAGE SHELF: Hammock Style for Storing Couch Accessories. [Black]
Offered by Massage Warehouse
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 30 May 2014
I love this storage shelf, it is strong, give me more space to place things that I will need during my treatments. Quality/Price=perfect , I am very happy with this item, strongly recommended.

Paraffin Wax Lavender (1 Kilo - 1000 grams) Made in UK.
Paraffin Wax Lavender (1 Kilo - 1000 grams) Made in UK.
Offered by Techspa
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 16 May 2014
I like it , it smell really nice, and it is the same price of the other without essential oil, quick delivery, the delivery price the only one I didn't like it, but the product is great. I will buy the other ones.

TABLE FACIAL STEAMER Moisturize Steam Beauty Acne Salon Ozone UV Light Sauna !
TABLE FACIAL STEAMER Moisturize Steam Beauty Acne Salon Ozone UV Light Sauna !
Offered by Easy Deals Online
Price: 29.89

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 16 May 2014
It arrive on time, it looks strong and good quality, I am going to use it this weekend, So I will see how good it is. At least I don't have to make my clients to sit up to put their face on the steam sauna facial, with this I can leave them on my couch and they can keep on relaxing all the time. I like it too, because some steamer just use bi-destilated water, and with this I can use tap water, but it depends on the country where you use the water, some are very hard water, with a lot of chemicals, and heavy minerals, so , it could make your steamer not to work properly, I use spring water, it is softer than tap water.

Black Waffle Head / Hair Band - 100% Cotton
Black Waffle Head / Hair Band - 100% Cotton

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 16 May 2014
I got it on time, then I think the material is ok, matches the price, anyway I am going to use it for facial, it is going to get dirty with different products. So ,I guess it is a good item

Big Red Apparel - Bodybuilding gym/muscle Stringer vest (all sizes from small to XXL) ROYAL BLUE (Medium)
Offered by Big Red Apparel
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1 May 2014
Great buy. I am very happy with this stinger vest, it fit very well, the quality is ok , but I am going to sweat it, so it is just fine, strongly recommended, I will buy more from this seller

Thai Foot Massage Stick (x 3)
Thai Foot Massage Stick (x 3)
Offered by Thai Vision
Price: 2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Thai Foot Massage Stick (x 3)
Good quality, the price is great, despite they came from Thailand, I am ready to give Thai Foot Massage!, Strongly recommended

Art of Thai Foot Massage: A Step-by-step Guide
Art of Thai Foot Massage: A Step-by-step Guide
by Simon Piers Gall
Price: 9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, great, great!, 3 April 2014
It looks like new! great condition, great price. Actually, I compared other websites offering the same book, but such a different prices, well it didn't include the DVD or the stick, but if you are not a beginner on massage with the book is more than enough, and the stick I bought on amazon the same stick (3 sticks) that are very cheap and good quality. So, I am ready to give or practice Thai Foot Massage on my partner.

Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine (Oxford Medical Handbooks)
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine (Oxford Medical Handbooks)
by Murray Longmore
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it !, 10 Mar 2014
It is great, I can't complain at all, fast delivery, great quality and it is the last edition, I strongly recommend it

Lab Work Doctors Medical White Coat M
Lab Work Doctors Medical White Coat M
Offered by WorkwearWorld
Price: 11.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great quality, 10 Mar 2014
I really like this lab work doctor medical white coat, it fit very well except for the sleeves a bit large, but I don't really mind, I can fix it very easily , the fabric is strong, delivery on time, I can't complain at all , I will buy more in the future.

Weight Lifting Straps-DELUXE- (Pair) [Misc.]
Weight Lifting Straps-DELUXE- (Pair) [Misc.]
Offered by SEN SHI Japan
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, 10 Mar 2014
I bought it before and I lost it, but for the price and quality it is a great deal, it is not fancy at all, but it is strong, it does the job, so I don't need the expense one to workout at the gym, lifting heavy weights it easier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4