Profile for Rohop (rohop@excite.com) > Reviews

Content by Rohop (rohop@e...

Rohop (rohop@excite.com) (England)

Fist Of The North Star: Volume 6 [VHS]
Fist Of The North Star: Volume 6 [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the Violence, 18 July 2001
If you can't understand why this is an 18 certificate and some of the others aren't. It could very well be that at one particular moment on this video Ken manages to kill over a hundred memebers of the biker gangs. The excitement in this video is kept fast and furious as well you can imagine, but thats not the only reason I gave it five stars. The main reason is as I sat there as the video ended i had the burning desire to watch the next video. Just everything about Fist of the Norht Star made me want to just watch it over and over again because it may not be the height of intellectual debate, but it never set out to be. It set out to be a love traingle between the two most powerful men left in this post nuclear world, and one of the most beautiful women there, with perhaps a bit of marshall arts thrown in for good measure. And when looked at it in that way it succeeds totally.

We Care
We Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Go buy... or your boyfriend may steal your flat, 10 Mar. 2001
This review is from: We Care (Audio CD)
The first time I remember hearing Whale was on a Beavis & Butthead show with Hobo Humping Slobo Babe... and then I thought aha a band whose album I must have. And now I do and its far more than an album with just one good quality song. This is an album that has something for everyone. From the total silliness of Hobo Humping.. and I'll do ya to the truely tearful songs Happy in you and I'm Cold to the differnt takes on semi serious issues of Pay for me and Born to raise hell. And if all that is not enough how could you call your album collection complete if you haven't got a song called Young Dumb and Full of Cum?