Profile for Yogini Star > Reviews

Content by Yogini Star

Yogini Star (Hampshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Jorte Calendar
Jorte Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and Fun, 21 July 2016
This review is from: Jorte Calendar (App)
I have been using Jorte Calendar for many years now. Really great App. Is Free on the Amazon Fire, and also on any Android phone - though you can update and buy it. One day I will do this, but haven't seen the need just yet. Highly recommend, as it syncs with any electronic device you have, and can get to it on the Cloud as well, if you need to reach it on you PC. Has some fun emoticons and pictures as well as being totally practical.

Sight Station 2 Alex Reading Glasses
Sight Station 2 Alex Reading Glasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 21 July 2016
I already have a pair of these, and wanted another. They are great for reading and keeping in different handbags - am pretty awful about remembering to take glasses with me! I bought my last pair on the Sight Station website - they are cheaper on Amazon, and with Prime p&p free!

The Night Circus (Vintage Magic)
The Night Circus (Vintage Magic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book. Recommend., 11 July 2016
Really enjoyed this book. It is wonderful to come across unique stories. This is a beautiful and original love story. Although I could see where this was heading, the journey there was a delight.

Chinese Embroidered Floral Shoes Women Ballerina Mary Jane Flat Ballet Cotton Loafer Green
Price: £13.84 - £13.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 29 Jun. 2016
I have said they fit as expected = but they are a tad small. One fits me perfectly and the other is a little tight. Hoping it will stretch. They are gorgeous and very comfortable. Cushioned inside, and although have a slight heel, it doesn't feel like it. I think they also look really good on - but a personal choice. They have a good rubber sole, which should last, but also ok to walk in light rain. They are canvas, so not waterproof... for English weather! I have now ordered another pair in a different colour. I was waiting to see the sizing, and think they will be fine. I take a 6 or 6.5 and ordered a 40. Such a shame they don't make them a tad bigger.

ZANZEA Boho Hippie Women Long Tops Kaftan Linen Plus Size Casual Pockets Baggy Dress Stone Blue UK 14
Offered by Quqe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well., 21 Jun. 2016
I was surprised at the quality of this dress for the price. I thought I would take a gamble as I liked the picture. The first day I wore it to work, loads of people commented on it. It is very comfortable, and very cooling in the hot weather. It washes really well, and I think will become one of my favourite pieces of summer clothing. I wear it with white jeggings and like the effect. It is nice and baggy. I am a size 14 and ordered an XL. Fits me just as I would like it too. I like the length as well.

MoKo Fire HD 8 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover with Auto Wake / Sleep for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8 Inch Display Tablet (2015 Release Only), Lucky TREE
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of nice comments, 21 Jun. 2016
This is a really lovely pretty cover. Lots of comments on it, when I am out and about with my Fire. It is lightweight, and the back folds to make a stand if you want one. Very happy with purchase.

18k Gold over Sterling Silver 1mm Rolo Belcher Chain Necklace 14" 16" 18" 20" 24" 30"
Offered by Ladelle-Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Jun. 2016
Lovely chain. Good quality. I prefer to wear gold plate as silver is stronger than gold. I have been wearing now for some weeks continuously. No sign of gold coming off. Very pleased.

Wall Charger, HAWEEL® 4 Ports USB Max 3.1A Travel Wall Charger for Android & Apple Mobile Phones, UK Plug(White)
Offered by Haweel

5.0 out of 5 stars Home and travel, 21 Jun. 2016
Perfect piece of equipment. No need for loads of plugs, just need the cables and one plug for nearly all my electronic toys. Highly recommend for both home and travelling. Cuts down on stuff to remember.

BPS EN-EL14 EN-EL14a Battery Charger for Nikon Coolpix P7000, P7100, P7700, P7800, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5100, D5200, D5300, Df Digital Cameras,replace Nikon Battery Charger MH-24 MH24 with Micro & Mini USB Cord
Offered by BestDeal-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and decent price, 21 Jun. 2016
This works really well. Is lightweight and small enough to carry around everywhere. Just plug into the computer when using it, or in to any USB plug - so no need to carry around loads of plugs. Very useful and worthwhile.

Sterling Silver Heavily 18K GOLD VERMEIL Pendant Chain Heavier Weight 30 inch
Sterling Silver Heavily 18K GOLD VERMEIL Pendant Chain Heavier Weight 30 inch
Offered by Antomus Jewellery Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Jun. 2016
Fabulous chain. Is heavy enough to have a good pendant. Love the length. Good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20