Profile for L. Alison > Reviews

Content by L. Alison

L. Alison "book lover" (kent,uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Vetark Professional Bsp Vitamin Drops, 50 ml
Vetark Professional Bsp Vitamin Drops, 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and tasty for degus,hamsters and gerbils too!, 12 May 2016
I had some different vitamin drops for my hamsters and gerbils but wanted some for my elderly degus too, just as a boost for them. It's very concentrated so you only use 1 drop per 100 ml of water so it should last a while as they don't get it every day. I do use it now for all my animals and they all drink more water with this in which is good when it's been warmer... I know this says it's also okay for birds but I haven't tried it on them, but my 8 rodents all give it a paws up!

Fun Vehicle Sticker - Sticking To The Speed Limit, I Value My Licence & Life
Fun Vehicle Sticker - Sticking To The Speed Limit, I Value My Licence & Life
Offered by Signs of Saltford

4.0 out of 5 stars Clearly stated and easy to read., 12 May 2016
Easy to read - only reason it's got 4 stars is the fact you have to stick it onto the body of the car or the outside of the window and I wanted it for the inside - this may have been my fault in ordering the wrong type of sticker but I've had to use glue dots to stick it inside the rear window, but if you obey the law and stick to the limit it's good!

I am Disabled Sticker -EXTERNAL Window or Door Information Sign-Delivery/Sales- Mobility-Disability
Offered by Platinum Place (UK Manufacturer & Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read - and people have already been more patient with us., 12 May 2016
Easy to read from outside and the postman has said it was good to put in the window so he knows to wait for us to get to the door (we're both disabled so struggle to get up and he's a new postman to us)... I would definitely recommend if you are disabled in anyway that means you may take longer to get up.

10 X MAXELL DIGITAL AUDIO CD-RW MUSIC CD'S REWRITABLE
10 X MAXELL DIGITAL AUDIO CD-RW MUSIC CD'S REWRITABLE
Offered by Promediasupplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Audio cd-rw discs., 12 May 2016
Worked well burning my music off the computer (all Amazon music) to these, although I've had 3 that won't work which is why only 4 stars.

Mel and Sue - The Biography
Mel and Sue - The Biography

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these ladies!, 12 May 2016
In all honesty I love Sue Perkins anyway which is why I ordered this and it certainly didn't disappoint me... The book goes from both of their births through school, uni etc. right up to the modern day with them both being on Bake off and goes into so much detail it made me laugh and cry with them both (rip Pickle dog). I loved Sue and Giles Coran in the supersizers do... and it was great to hear about their on screen chemistry from Sue's point of view.. Well worth a read if you enjoy watching these ladies - or even just a great read (yes there is lots of information about Mel too, thoroughly enjoyed reading about Mel's father and grandfather and their experience in the war, although there is a lot of info, there aren't pages and pages about it)

Scary Short Stories & Urban legends, Volume II
Scary Short Stories & Urban legends, Volume II

5.0 out of 5 stars spooky,scary and funny.., 29 Mar. 2016
I loved this book, some of the stories I had heard before (girl in car chased by another car flashing headlights and turns ouy there's a murderer in her car) but many I hadn't. This book is great either to dip in and out if you don't have much time or as I did and read in one go! I have bought another book by this author and look forward to reading that too. I have to say a huge thank you to this author - you did an excelleng job in proof reading this as it's a pain reading books with hundreds of spelling mistakes.

Gemstone Stone Crystal Quartz Faceted Six Pyramid Chakra Sliver Pendant Necklace (Red agate)
Offered by travelever

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and seems to help too., 10 Mar. 2016
I had this recommended to me by a friend who is very into crystals and reiki healing as I have severe depression (I do take medication for this and haven't stopped obviously) and lately have been having trouble sleeping so she told me to give this a try as it is (in her opinion) an excellent crystal for clearing the mind. I have been wearing it since the day it arrived (around 10 - 14 days ago) and I don't know if it works because I think it will, or it is helping because that's what it's meant to do but I am now sleeping around 6 - 8 hours per night and considering I might have had 2 hours if I was lucky it's great! I would have given 5 stars, but it came on a black cord which wasn't nearly long enough for me - I have it on a 24 inch chain and I believe the cord was around 16 inches. (I have the red agate crystal)

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Pale Soft Cup Non Wired Bra Size 44D Pink
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Pale Soft Cup Non Wired Bra Size 44D Pink
Offered by Yours Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, supportive and pretty., 10 Mar. 2016
It's very comfortable and pretty to wear, it's also quite supportive too.. The only minus for me is the cup is a little too large but not enough for me to return it for a smaller size. I have bought lots from this company before and am very happy in recommending them to anyone.

Creative Tops Katie Alice Cupcake Couture Shabby Chic Porcelain Tea for One Teapot and Cup, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea for one!, 10 Mar. 2016
This was bought as a gift for my lovely Mum for Mother's day and she loved it.. It's very pretty (colours are better than shown, but they aren't bright) and the cup size is just right for her... It came very quickly and the company packaged it very well too.

JESSICA Phenom Gift Set, The Royals
JESSICA Phenom Gift Set, The Royals

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift set., 10 Mar. 2016
This was bought as a gift and my niece loved it as she is a 'girly girl' and loves nail polish and pink! I have a similar set myself and the polish is very hard wearing - and the shine is excellent. Highly recommend Jessica polishes to everybody.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16